Acid Reflux / heart burn

What the food breakdown on the 900carb days? If those are the bad days, start the food elimination there. Could be specific foods or just quantities of those specific foods that cause the imbalance. Either way your throwing your digestive system into heavy duty with that much food. Something is gonna give lol. Action=reaction. Dont like the reaction, change the action.
Good point. The only food choice that really differs from the normal diet days is honey. I'm doing 24g of honey on 4 of the meals that day. Is it safe to suspect it could be the food triggering it?

Here's what the meals look like for the day:

Screenshot_20231005_190206_Microsoft 365 (Office).jpg

Follow up to my last post - I'm now reading that honey is actually a good way to relieve acid reflux. Guess I can cross that off the list
Not everything works the same for everyone though. Maybe try a couple days no honey. I would say maybe the honey or the fruit. Some fruits can cause heartburn/acid. If those arent the cause, maybe just the volume. If all that fails then maybe the mast. Who knows. Just trying to help a little.

What the food breakdown on the 900carb days? If those are the bad days, start the food elimination there. Could be specific foods or just quantities of those specific foods that cause the imbalance. Either way your throwing your digestive system into heavy duty with that much food. Something is gonna give lol. Action=reaction. Dont like the reaction, change the action.
Agreed. Keep a food journal (I'm m almost sure you do)and change what doesn't work. Learn so much about yourself Undoubtedly those carbs specifically or the volume are likely thee factor imo. So either cut the volume or change up the carbs and give yourself time to assess. I can do no wrong on cream of rice or potatoes.