A very different type of bodybuilding

Hey, I owned a z24 cavalier. Not the best car. Mind you once I put 120 psi gas charged struts on, that stiffened up the suspension, then put 245 50’s on all 4 wheels it cornered pretty good, lol.

I traded that car for an El Camino, I already had a motor I built for it. Plus I wasn’t a fan of front wheel drive.
When i was a kid a 90s z24 meant you were quasi badass man😎 better than nothing!

The Z28 was pretty cool though. The square shaped Z24 looked cool but not the rounded last version.
Its like comparing a civic si to an integra type r or civic type r.

I liked the skirt package it came with. Really made it look good. Tinted windows and those gto blackout light covers, lolol. Kicker subs in the trunk!
Lol this is how a family member had his. White, tinted, subs and an amp on the trunk. It was quite sporty back then.

This is a much more wholesome derail than the usual tren and trannies. You bros are confusing my tiny brain
You know, usually it starts when someone puts tren and trannies in the same sentence 🤔🤣lol

Last edited:
View attachment 58131
I liked the skirt package it came with. Really made it look good. Tinted windows and those gto blackout light covers, lolol. Kicker subs in the trunk!
This was my first car, I bought it for 300$, thought I was getting a steal, turns out everything died on it after I drove it two blocks but I went to pick a part and learned how to fix a bunch of things.... It was all black, had big silver rims, and the back seats each had a huge speaker as it's passenger..... Ahhh good times, small town livin' when drinking and driving was a fun thing to do and didn't seem all that bad.
All roads, except the main one, was dirt and/or crushed rock so there wasn't a whole lot of people