My product is from innovagen
I love innovagen, they were my first cycle, but I always get pip from their product as well. Truthfully I gave all my Inno away because I didn’t want the temptation to use it and get pip.

Use another lab like Pareto, Dracorex and you’ll have no issues.

Also if you just want to run anavar and it’s working, why fix what isn’t broken. Just make sure you don’t drink while on, and give your liver a good chunk of time to recover.

Ya I love there anavar but only ever got pip from there test
Well i hope you didn't get pip from the var...joking. like some have said.. it might be the carrier oil. My first "real" cycle was terrible pip as well. It was not inno but it was test e in gso. Could be gso or bad batch of test e

Last edited:
Ya I love there anavar but only ever got pip from there test
Yeah, I’m not sure why I react the way I do, everyone else is completely fine with it. Kinda pisses me off.
But there is gear out there that is pretty much painless.
Since you seem to get the same issue as me, these are the labs that I was pip free with.
Dracorex, Pareto, Genetec.
I would spend some time reading on this board and get to know people and you’ll know where to find these labs.
You are not allowed to ask for sources.

Thanks guys seriously! This helps me alot only reason I ever did anavar alone was because of the inno test gave me such bad pip where I couldnt walk for days just need to find something without grape seed oil.

See I’m not like others. I will never berate you for only running an oral. I believe as long as you are responsible and know the risks, you are mature enough to make your own decision.
I would just make sure you give the body time to recover afterwards, don’t drink while using orals and keep your doses moderate.

One day you may want to use injectables, but shit you are young, an anavar cycle once a year, plus your naturally young hormones at its peek body, you’ll grow amazingly well. Unless you have a dream to do this for a living, no point in doing something you are not comfortable with yet.

The argument is usually that you could get similar results just training harder and getting your diet dialed in properly. It’s looked at as a lazy way out and that’s why you’ll get hate for it. At the end of the day it’s no one’s business what you do but if you seek validation then you’ll run into resistance.

Taking orals for extended periods especially ones known to cause certain issues is always going to be a point of contention. But it’s as I told you at cjm. Just because something is working it doesn’t mean it’s ideal.

Longevity is key in this game. You need to look past your current cycle and what it’s doing if you wish to use Aas. Running oral only cycles for ten week periods will catch up with you.

Test enanthate.

I highly doubt it’s the gso in the gear that is causing you issues. I can’t say it’s impossible, but I will say unlikely. I have been very vocal of the fact that in recent years test e has become a problem for me. I don’t know what it is and it kind of came out of nowhere. I do know of others that experience the same issues. Those are the same as you report.

Since switching to cyp, I have experienced no further issues. Short estered test also does not affect me negatively.

Anyways. Just another suggestion that no one had mentioned yet. Try what you wish, but I’d start with the ester, not the oil.

Note- there are labs that sell enanthate as cyp. Truthfully. They probably don’t even know they are selling enanthate as cyp as the two esters are close to identical in the way they release. Just note just because you order cyp, doesn’t mean you’ll get it.

Be sure to stick to well known and trusted labs and not a dodgy one few have heard of. It’s not worth it. I have not used some of the brands guys have suggested here but those are well know as reputable. I can say that both syn and inno have legitimate test cyp.

I’m not pumping either. Just speaking from my experience. I can also say that the test d from dracorex is legitimate. But I haven’t used their cyp.

I do understand but adding test to an oral cycle is gonna save me from side effects? That's where I'm confused , taking steroids in general poses risk so pick your poison right ? Diet right supplement right pct right to avoid potential issues. The problem is I use inno I've used there test e and test prop and have had nothing but serious pain for days after injecting. From what I've researched not everyone reacts the same to everything in terms of side effects, there's people who take anavar and have no liver issues what so ever so i feel like it could totally depend on each and every person but I could be wrong.

But are there any who somehow avoid fucking up their lipid profile? (over time at a decent dose)

which product did you inject? if its a high dosage product your more apt to get pip
also sometimes its the carrier oil used that can cause issues

I have no clue what inno uses for a carrier oil
Hi Bull - I used INNO 250 with no issues, and I also used Dracrorex 400 with zero PIP. I did use deca, which is not known for PIP, and it bothered me a lot so I agree the carrier oil must have a lot to do with it. Glute shots when done correctly with a reasonable dose should leave little to no PIP.

Last edited:
I do understand but adding test to an oral cycle is gonna save me from side effects? That's where I'm confused , taking steroids in general poses risk so pick your poison right ? Diet right supplement right pct right to avoid potential issues. The problem is I use inno I've used there test e and test prop and have had nothing but serious pain for days after injecting. From what I've researched not everyone reacts the same to everything in terms of side effects, there's people who take anavar and have no liver issues what so ever so i feel like it could totally depend on each and every person but I could be wrong.
I’ll only add an oral for 4 weeks likely in the middle of a blast. The long term use of orals and or tren will destroy your bloodwork. I know because I’m working through really shit liver values and low hdl rn.

guys that do var only will blast that shit for like 12 to 20 weeks. That’s where the health issues kick in.

Alternatively a bit of test and deca or npp won’t have much impact on those health markers and yeild a much greater result.

Like Newf I don’t handle enanthate well at all anymore. I haven’t had an issue since switching to prop and cyp

Hi Bull - I used INNO 250 with no issues, and I also used Dracrorex 400 with zero PIP. I did use deca, which is not known for PIP, and it bothered me a lot so I agree the carrier oil must have a lot to do with it. Glute shots when done correctly with a reasonable dose should leave little to no PIP.
See you are fine with Inno, the same batch and vial for me gave pip but you did great.
I do not run Inno anymore because of this. I just can't, its too bad because their gear is dosed properly and good.

Its funny though I'l use Pareto prop and get almost no pip? Go figure.
Almeres test suspension gave me very little pip as well.

See you are fine with Inno, the same batch and vial for me gave pip but you did great.
I do not run Inno anymore because of this. I just can't, its too bad because their gear is dosed properly and good.

Its funny though I'l use Pareto prop and get almost no pip? Go figure.
Almeres test suspension gave me very little pip as well.
well i guess you just told everyone who you gave it to lol. I wasn't gonna say anything but yes all true. INNO Primo gives me no PIP, Dracorex T400 - no PIP, but INNO deca does bad at times. No idea why. I could still use it but it did hurt for a few days.

Where did I say liver issues?

Hmm. So now you have used both enanthate and prop from Innovagen? Why didn’t you disclose that earlier?

Perhaps you are one of the very few that may have issues with gso? Hey didn’t say it’s impossible, just unlikely. It’s also possible your injection technique is the root cause? Only one way to find out I suppose.

How does taking an inject change things? Because you do t have to use as many oral drugs. You also don’t have to run them for as long either.

Yes Aas use in general can and most often does cause health issues. But how does making better choices to limit potential health impacts not make sense?

Anavar is known to cause lipids issues. Continue to run it at 60mgs/day for 10 weeks at a go and let’s see where you’re at 10 years from now.