20yr old with low T 10nmol/l

I was on TRT around age 30 - doctors could not determine the cause and I did nit abuse AAS to cause the issue. I was prescribed TRT and it turned me into a different person in a good way.
That being said - my numbers were well below the low range.
Good luck bud
GR
that's good to hear, some people are just born with low T. I have a feeling that in order to be prescribed test, I have to be well below the range as well which sucks

estrogen is fine, everything is fine except testosterone, but didnt test prolactin, gh, dht

Fine? Could you post the results? Just because you are in range doesn't mean fine necessarily. But I am mostly asking to satisfy my own curiosity, I agree with the advice given here - relax until you see the Endo, nothing is going to happen between then and now anyways. Please don't get stuck on the idea of TRT early on during this journey. Something is "wrong" or at least not common with your system, try to get it figured out. Whatever is happening will be having effects on other systems in your body that you may not be able to feel.

Merry Christmas

Fine? Could you post the results? Just because you are in range doesn't mean fine necessarily. But I am mostly asking to satisfy my own curiosity, I agree with the advice given here - relax until you see the Endo, nothing is going to happen between then and now anyways. Please don't get stuck on the idea of TRT early on during this journey. Something is "wrong" or at least not common with your system, try to get it figured out. Whatever is happening will be having effects on other systems in your body that you may not be able to feel.

Merry Christmas
I am hoping that I can get fixed and not be on TRT at 20 yrs old. so after these blood tests, I tried arimidex and 150mcg t4 synthroid and the arimidex gave me a bit more energy at end of day while t4 did nothing. I also took b12 and got my results above the range and im taking vit D daily 5000IU

Attachments

• IMG_1138.JPG
    IMG_1138.JPG
    838.3 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_1140.JPG
    IMG_1140.JPG
    657.7 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_1141.JPG
    IMG_1141.JPG
    330.2 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_1142.JPG
    IMG_1142.JPG
    674.8 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_1143.JPG
    IMG_1143.JPG
    356.7 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_1144.JPG
    IMG_1144.JPG
    618.4 KB · Views: 25
How is your diet and stress? Your cholesterol is not ideal for your age. HDL should be higher and LDL lower. Could indicate inflammation in the body, which would suppress Testosterone.

Just spit balling...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

its in there, last pic
I'm almost certain you don't have KS based on your FSH and LH readings. When I got diagnosed with KS my testosterone was in the gutter while my FSH and LH we're through the roof!!! My body knew my testosterone was low and was secreting massive amounts of FSH and LH yet my testicles were not responding to this stimulus.

After being on HRT for a couple of months my endocrinologist run my blood work again to check my FSH and LH... Which came back as normal-low and proved the HRT was doing its job.

How is your diet and stress? Your cholesterol is not ideal for your age. HDL should be higher and LDL lower. Could indicate inflammation in the body, which would suppress Testosterone.

Just spit balling...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have done 5 blood test and cholesterol has been as high as 5.8 and as low as 4.4
I never smoke, drink, or eat LARGE amounts of junk thru the whole day. protein is always high, as I said, I have went down to 1500 cals for 2 months with no weight loss, and u can barely eat anything on 1500 cals. I have been sleeping for 8hrs minimum for 3 years. my brother has been eating trash for so long and he is still skinnier than me, he just lost 20lbs a month with my diet and training
I am a student with no stress at all
I tested inflammation (CRP) in the blood test and it was decently low considering my situation

I'm almost certain you don't have KS based on your FSH and LH readings. When I got diagnosed with KS my testosterone was in the gutter while my FSH and LH we're through the roof!!! My body knew my testosterone was low and was secreting massive amounts of FSH and LH yet my testicles were not responding to this stimulus.

After being on HRT for a couple of months my endocrinologist run my blood work again to check my FSH and LH... Which came back as normal-low and proved the HRT was doing its job.
hmm interesting... my fsh is low-normal while LH is in mid-range so dont know

point form on this busy eve-

E2 is what I call perfect.
Stop taking any drugs or therapies right now, give the Endo a fair chance at seeing what's up when you are unadultered.
Bring copies of all your BW with you to Endo appt.
You can find lots of convos on the web about how to manipulate shit and play the game to get TRT. This is not the game for you.
You have a lot riding on this be %100 honest with your Dr's.
If you believe in a higher power pray that you get a good Endo cause many of them suck. Hard.

Stay inquisitive!

point form on this busy eve-

E2 is what I call perfect.
Stop taking any drugs or therapies right now, give the Endo a fair chance at seeing what's up when you are unadultered.
Bring copies of all your BW with you to Endo appt.
You can find lots of convos on the web about how to manipulate shit and play the game to get TRT. This is not the game for you.
You have a lot riding on this be %100 honest with your Dr's.
If you believe in a higher power pray that you get a good Endo cause many of them suck. Hard.

Stay inquisitive!
ty for the info, hoping the endo finds a clear diagnosis. my endo was the 2nd highest rated on ratemd in my area so hopefully thats good

Listen to @gondar1 - his advice is excellent. You are just above the normal low line which is not acceptable for your age. Be off everything so the doc can help determine if you have an issue or you are just one of the unlucky few with low T but not low enough.
At your age I would try everything possible to avoid weekly injections as once you start, hard to get off it.
Lots of good docs and hope you get a good one.

I really feel for you @hussein . I developed low T as I entered my mid-thirties and I can't imagine feeling that way at 20. Here's hoping you find a good endo who gets you sorted out.

so went to appointment and basically nothing happened. he didn't check for any pituitary tumor or anything else regarding puberty or tanner stages. just ordered another blood test

so went to appointment and basically nothing happened. he didn't check for any pituitary tumor or anything else regarding puberty or tanner stages. just ordered another blood test

did he do a more extensive blood test or the same?

did he do a more extensive blood test or the same?
No just re-ordered lh and fsh and testosterone, but he was focusing on my thyroid more than testosterone. It seems like he won't do much unless results come back at zero somehow

No just re-ordered lh and fsh and testosterone, but he was focusing on my thyroid more than testosterone. It seems like he won't do much unless results come back at zero somehow

Is this a new doctor? Or the same doctor you’ve seen before?