200mg Tren Enanthate per Week?

Just run Ace for a couple weeks so we can all enjoy your stories of the expiriance. Please :)

And yes, 200 /wk would have positive results. It would be worth it. Im using some Orion Ace right now and its good to go!

I got lucky once, I'll be divorced the second time. Not worth it, lol

I don’t know if shes prettier or not, just more unique looking. Meat maid was pretty smoking though. I miss the days when meat maid would come to the back to talk to me and she would rub her ass as she talked, give you that look like she was going to suck your dick, then giggle and bounce up and down a bit so her big tits would bounce around. Or other times when she would wait till I came over to ask her to do something work related and she would make a comment about how her tits were too big, then grab them and rearrange them.

I have so many stories like this. I used to be able to make her talk dirty to me on command. She would wisper things like she wanted me to fuck her in the ass like Bonnie Rotten.

Looking back I’m amazed I could control myself.

At the end when she knew she couldn’t steal me from my wife, she parked in my wife’s parking stall for a couple of weeks. She was pissed, about a month later she quit.

No loss really, she wasn’t that great of a worker, but damn could make a guy horney.

Your stories are priceless sorb

I’m starting to think these girls just love to tease the fuck out of me to see what will happen. The more I resist the harder they try.
And you are welcome.

I’m starting to think these girls just love to tease the fuck out of me to see what will happen. The more I resist the harder they try.
And you are welcome.

Hahaha, your wife paid these girls just to see what will happen!!!

Calender on the wall taking bets with her frinds!!

Just kidding :D

How did we get from discussing me making gains on 200mg tren enanthate to a female worker cock teasing you beyond belief Sorbate LOL? I'm in for a picture of the new worker too!

How did we get from discussing me making gains on 200mg tren enanthate to a female worker cock teasing you beyond belief Sorbate LOL? I'm in for a picture of the new worker too!
Oh because the one and only time I ran tren, this co worker could smell it on me I think and teased the fucking shit out of me. Soo bad. So that’s how we got here.

500mg/week acetate now. Well I will say whatever is bothering you before tren will just get on your nerves during that is for sure. As long as I remember it's the drugs and catch myself at the beginning of the feelings all is ok. Started with less but not much effect. At 500 it's not unmanageable by any means.