200mg Tren Enanthate per Week?

bigcanadian

Trusted Member
Would 200mg of tren enanthate per week be worth it? Tren at 400mg-600mg makes me really irritable and gives me terrible insomnia. I work days and nights (continental shifts) so I have enough trouble getting a proper amount of sleep without tren. If I can stand it long enough, tren makes me lean and strong. So that's why I'm thinking about starting low and hoping I can handle it. It will be Orion if it makes any difference. Thanks.

Shouldn't be an issue. Test and tren are a great combo, are you trying to lean down a bit more or going for gains?

Reactions: PdH
Thanks guys. Yes PhysLifter I'm going for gains, but if I watch my diet they can be lean gains. I'd rather have smaller tren gains BUT not suffer insomnia & anger. If 200mg is OK, I can always go up 100mg a week.

TREN-E 200 is my go-to amount. I run that with either 250mg TEST-E or 400mg TEST-E which is what I"m doing now.
As mentioned you will get steady gains but maybe not as fast as with higher dosage. On the other hand, at only 200mg you likely won't have any sides to complain about.

I think people underestimate how much you can get out of lower doses. also with a lower dose you can run it longer since it is easier on your system

Tren insomina sucks. I'm going through it now. Not to mention the sweats, I can't even sleep beside my wife anymore.

I'll echo others comments. Low dose tren will give you slow results. You could likely run it longer too.

As far as advice goes.. the best laboratory is your own body. When you don;t like how AAS are making you feel adjust your dosages accordingly.

I personally chalk the sides as part of the tren experience.

The results are just too damned good!

I’m taking a break from cycles as I’m trying to get TRT on track.

That being said Tren is awesome stuff. I think even at a “low” dose you still will make some gains from it.

My next big blast will be test/ primo/ and Tren around 150-200 per week.

Fuck you guys talking about tren, makes me want to run it again and I just hired another good looking girl at work and am nit gojng there again, lol.

Pic's pretty please!!

I also see nothing wrong with running Tren at 200. Slow steady gains and no sides, who wouldn't want that?

Pic's pretty please!!

I also see nothing wrong with running Tren at 200. Slow steady gains and no sides, who wouldn't want that?

I don’t have any yet, lol. I’ll send you some when I do. Did I send you a pic of the last one? I think I did.

Not getting myself in trouble this time. I’m done with that.

Fuck you guys talking about tren, makes me want to run it again and I just hired another good looking girl at work and am nit gojng there again, lol.

Just run Ace for a couple weeks so we can all enjoy your stories of the expiriance. Please :)

And yes, 200 /wk would have positive results. It would be worth it. Im using some Orion Ace right now and its good to go!

Yes I’ve done this many times in the past just to have it running in the background since I get bad tren sides

Although I have found tri tren even better I’m running it right now

I'd say that is a sufficient dose! I started Tri-Tren @ 400mg/week & it also is a little too much. I'm lowering my dose from 400mg to 200mg & switching to Tren E.

Wow I am nicely surprised at the repliues to my question. Thanks so much to everyone. Eazy57...like I said, working shift work messes up my sleep so I really don't want to add to it. I do feel your pain on the insomnia.....SUCKS BIG TIME! I haven't decided how much test (Orion Sust 250 & Sust 450) I will use, but it will be a good healthy dose! If I can get some fat burning and some strength from 200mg tren enanthate, I'll be happy.