Workout music???

Lately it's been Judas Priest ...Iron Maiden..and AC/DC..mix in the occasional Rage and Disturbed

Cramps, UK subs, Social Distortion, The Stranglers, Gang of Four, Forgotten Rebels, Teenage Head, Dead Kennedy's, TSOL, The Vandals, The Lurkers, Korn, Killing Joke, Jesus and Mary Chain......

Shall I go on???

If you aren't motivated you are dead!

Mostly Metal, especially for heavy days and Powerlifting training. (Pantera, Slipknot, iced earth, soil etc.
My body building days, some House music or Drum and bass.(literally anything good, Sheepy is awesome, especially his "The Journey"

I'll throw in some rap on occasion, typically Jayz or some Kanye, but I'm rarely in the mood for that.

Drum and bass is awesome for bodybuilding days when I'm hitting the higher rep ranges, really puts me in the zone

This will come down a lot to personal taste. However, some may say that aggressive music could help you in a gym setting. So on that premise:

Real heavy, or intense cardio (most of my gym music time is on the treadmill only):

Try out Slipknot, Slayer, Razor, Pantera, Machine Head, Sodom.

Less heavy but still a good rockin vibe:

Motley Crus, GNR, Aerosmith (older stuff, IMO.) Rollins Band, Iron Maiden, The Ramones (fun and cool! Haha) even Billy Idol.

Anything less unique or aggressive than that I'd venture to say you could just listen to whatever the gym is playing, prob be about the same.

I use either the Heavy Morning Training playlist on Spotify or the Pumping Iron playlist. They are updated steadily so no need for searching for upbeat jammy jamz !!
Thanks for the easy playlist, I like easy and its free

I actually like to listen to a Russian music radio that way I can practice my Russian as well. I used to listen to French radio but I can’t keep up with that language anymore as good as I can’t Russian and English.

I partied with Jimmy Rankin in margaree there’s a old red farm barn down there they have a barn dance a few time every summer he sure no s how to get the party going

Here is one of my favorite groups “Руки Вверх” I honestly don’t know how to translate the name but I love working out listening to his music, they got popular when I was still in Russia.