Winter

TEQ

Member
Trusted Member
Anyone ever order liquid products in the mail during a deep, dark cold winter and get concerned if the product freezes after sitting in the mail system or mailbox for a period of time? Does this even matter?
 
Anyone ever order liquid products in the mail during a deep, dark cold winter and get concerned if the product freezes after sitting in the mail system or mailbox for a period of time? Does this even matter?
oils will be fine, possibly fall out of suspension but that can be easily fixed.
 
Crashing on easy to hold in solution like test e/c/d and deca is pretty hard to do. Crashing on difficult to hold without super solvents like tren a, test p, most acetate esters can be done. It's all in the brew job because I will assume quality raws and "ancillaries" are used.
 
  • Like
Reactions: T77
I tend to order before the dead of winter but I've had stuff come from BC and Alberta in January. I'm in Ontario and I've had no issues so far.

I do have one vial of crashed test c laying around but it didn't come that way.
 
I mean don't leave it in there for days on end, i've had a few vials crash before but was able to bring them back in the stove. I live in northern alberta and had gear in the box when the temps were in the -30s with no issue for a day.
 
Thanks again guys. It’s my 5th winter in Saskatchewan still incredibly impressive with how cold it can actually get here. So you all definitely gave me some food for thought. Appreciate it.
 
Top