Why choose Janoshik Analytical?

you do realize he is engaged in an illegal activity? and as such there is a big difference between what one might have you believe and what its real. And I know many can label someone as a scammer with little to know proof. The internet is fueled by followers that grab a pitch fork and join the mob heading to the castle to get the monster. And the problem with this is the dude that has an issue he posts. the many labs that have had him test their products do not post. so often the argument is one sided. just do not believe at full value everything you read on the net.

There could be a thousand reasons for the 'evidence' this guy posts. The fact that he has such a hard on about Jano leaves me suspect about his motives. 'Put me in a room with him' sounds kind of personal to me, especially over the very reasonable fees being charged. Jano has been around a long time and this accusation just pops up now all of a sudden? Anyway, someone I know well will be posting his experience and results with this service in a secure forum soon enough.

You do realize this wouldnt exactly be the first time competition tried to discredit each other in the Canadian ugl scene right lol?
Often when someone randomly attacks someone with a vengeance there may be an ulterior motive.... just saying.

Everyone can make their own decisions on this guy. But do a little research and you will see this Jano is a self admitted liar! Fact! Send your hard earned money to get fake tests no skin off my nose just be warned. That is all....

Everyone can make their own decisions on this guy. But do a little research and you will see this Jano is a self admitted liar! Fact! Send your hard earned money to get fake tests no skin off my nose just be warned. That is all....

I don’t get raws tested.. I have no idea about how legit he is..but you sure seem intent on attacking him. Regardless, everyone can make their own decisions...wading through agendas and such is nothing new regarding competitions bashing each other, always gotta take things with a grain of salt

Obviously somebody didn't get the joke, when I put the law enforcement office as my headquarters and determined that I can't be conducting the analyses at all on that basis - despite thousands of examples proving otherwise :)

Speaks lot more about the guy who made that post than about me.

Happy to see you sharing quality content, @WuTang

Did any of you guys read the whole thread? I did. Jano even admitted to lying. Now he has taken steps to prove he is actually testing the product. It seems as though he learned from his mistake, hopefully, I don’t know.

I’m totally staying out of wether if he is legit now or not because I don’t care, but maybe before you attack WuTang you should read the entire thread, damn it was long and took over an hour.

Last edited: