White men of CB: exercise is killing you!

Does anyone screw faceforward anymore? ... I prefer the brown eye staring me in the face, I can smile and rub the cheeks and no talking back ... so plastic bag or paper bag, no big deal..lol
Best part about that you can imagine she’s whoever you want her to be, lol. I’ve been married for a long time :)

Another comment I could make in this political environment as a white guy ... "I am appalled with this study and I think it is racist, I am offended for being called white as I am Caucasian. Whoever wrote this and whoever took part in the study should be fired or have to resign, and I demand a public apology. I am going to take to the streets and protest about hate slurs regarding 'Caucasians' and I am going to loot and harass the police as well and the politicians are going to let me do it. CLM (Caucasian Lives Matter)" lol
Doesn’t count because we are privileged.

Reactions: PGM
I remember reading the actual study when it was first published, their is so much horseshit between the problems with the study it self and the cherry picked clickbait titles that the articles that were sprouted from it and copy-pasted to other orgs that I wouldn't even know where to start complaining about it.

Actually I do know where to start, self reporting about exercise levels over a 25 year period? Yeah that's gonna be reliable.

Articles and titles generated to bring in the views and likes from fat lazy fucks who don't want to exercise so they can't point at it and feel justified by not even trying to stay healthy so they can say they are doing the right thing even though deep down they know they are lying to themselves and everyone else. Fuck right off.

There is a fair amount of info out there in regards to this topic. Take it for what it is worth.

Sorry guys the good one is password protected. Maybe I will figure it out later.
That was not a fun article to wade through. I didn't see anything in there that related the amount of exercise a person of one race performed over time to higher incidence of Heart failure. Maybe I missed something

That was not a fun article to wade through. I didn't see anything in there that related the amount of exercise a person of one race performed over time to higher incidence of Heart failure. Maybe I missed something

It was a precursor to the actual study and one other that I couldn't post due to passwords. I was too lazy to edit it.

Reactions: PGM