Where is your favorite spot to pin?

LePsyber

How's about we go corn hole us a drunk?
Trusted Member
As I was doing my business today I was wondering where people prefer to pin. I generally do my thighs in different places of course without any issues. I was an idiot when I first started doing myself and nailed my sciatic nerve. I got three months of zaps going up my back on that deal. I know to go higher and to the side now but it just doesn't seem to be as pain-free and simple as doing my thighs.

I'd love some suggestions if people have some for things that can make pinning easier. I follow the drawing with one 24 gauge needle, switching to a 27 gauge like people suggest and everything works pretty good but I've also seen that it's recommended to change spots frequently to avoid scaring and so on.

I think I said it before but if you have a Shoppers Drug Mart close by, they'll sell you a generic box of 100 of whatever gauge you need for like $26 with the needle/barrel just like retail packaging has. $52 total or so for 100 24 gauge and 100 27 gauge, which seems like a damn good deal. I've heard of some people paying a bunch more by buying retail boxed stuff that is exactly the same as the brown boxed generic. The only difference is the outside packaging and the fact you're buying 100 at a time vs 25 or 50.

Oh, I ran into a lazy pharmacist helper who tried to deny they existed but I persisted and then "omg! Wow, they're like half price too!" came out. (she just didn't want to order what I wanted)

Delts, vetros, arse, thighs, and have done subq in my gut.

Depending on volume I prefer it the ass. I mean the volume of the Wham my bf is playing.
So do ahhh measure that volume by the cc/mil or squirt?

I keep all my injections around 1/2 cc now and go subq.....in my 20's everything was fair game, did a ton of bi's/tri's/quads/pecs....hated glutes and delts always bled too much. Have I mentioned how much I like subq?

I keep all my injections around 1/2 cc now and go subq.....in my 20's everything was fair game, did a ton of bi's/tri's/quads/pecs....hated glutes and delts always bled too much. Have I mentioned how much I like subq?
I tried subq a couple of times but every time it hurt like mother freeking hell. I've seen online that a lot of people do it painless but I find getting a syringe into a decent spot on a muscle and making sure it's 90 degrees to whatever surface I'm injecting is rarely an issue. Someone told me that it's very easy to get a one-track mind just to get the pinning done so you just push through the pain of a bad spot. Instead, he said never to be afraid to pull the syringe out if it hurts a bunch and just go to another place...even a half-inch to the side.

I'd love to get a subq to work though. A couple of times ago, I had a muscle randomly clench/pulse juuust as I got the syringe in. Was NOT pleasant.
o_O

For years and years i thought i couldnt pin glutes because i cant twist that much without cramping up. But when i figured out i dont have to watch it happen, i found my favorite spot.

Quads then Glutes. That's all I need.
Quads are so so good for me. Any group of muscles.

Glutes and I need to get better. I see a bunch on here doing them and the other info sites around say them a bunch too.

I exclusively do glutes, 1/2 cc HRT shot once a week. Been going like that for quite a while, but starting to get lots of scar tissue now and it's getting difficult.

May switch to sub-q soon.

Glutes for me as well followed by quads for large volumes.
Pecs and delts for 2cc or less

I exclusively do glutes, 1/2 cc HRT shot once a week. Been going like that for quite a while, but starting to get lots of scar tissue now and it's getting difficult.

May switch to sub-q soon.
Okay, there's a question I've wanted to ask and know for a while. I never heavily banged AAS earlier in life and I've always moved around my body for every single pin so I don't *think* I have scar tissue but I don't know. I always did just enough for what I wanted but never went really hard. Any time I did more than 1ml I always split between each side of my body.

What does it look like or is it all internal if it's okay to ask?

Last edited:
Okay, there's a question I've wanted to ask and know for a while. I never heavily banged AAS earlier in life and I've always moved around my body for every single pin so I don't *think* I have scar tissue but I don't know. I always did just enough for what I wanted but never went really hard.

What does it look like or is it all internal if it's okay to ask?
Hard rubbery feeling lumps in both glutes. Only area I have scar tissue, but have done hundreds of injections in those areas over the years

Well .. quads, delts , Lats (usually with assistance), ventro.. glutes if I’m in a rush.