What's your typical dose of test during low dose cruise

MrMeat

Trusted Member
What's everyone's testosterone dose during a typical low dose cruise?

Last edited:
75-100, may bring it up a bit depending on how I feel but after being low for years, I’m like a teenager at 100.

250 to 1000. 250 is really low. If I’m woeking hard at growing test stays at 500 to 1000 and other compounds are simply removed like tren and others.

Sweet!👌

These other guys had me scared with their numbers in the 100s. I'm at ~420mg and was a little apprehensive about dropping it that low.
Each to their own and some are bodybuilders here that compete so maybe that is different but 400 is not a cruise, it is a cycle for many with another compound.
Maybe I misunderstand the whole theory and if that is the case I know someone will enlighten me. I think of cruise as TRT but often not doctor prescribed - no? Then blast - 3-4 months of adding more compounds and increasing the test base.
Cheers GR

Each to their own and some are bodybuilders here that compete so maybe that is different but 400 is not a cruise, it is a cycle for many with another compound.
Maybe I misunderstand the whole theory and if that is the case I know someone will enlighten me. I think of cruise as TRT but often not doctor prescribed - no? Then blast - 3-4 months of adding more compounds and increasing the test base.
Cheers GR

I would think that TRT is somewhere in the prescribed zone (100-200mg average) and Cruise would be much higher to bridge between heavier cycle period.

If someone blasting 1g+ total, i think dropping to trt dosage won't be the best to maintain their gain (best for health yes), keeping test in the 250-500mg zone between big blast would maybe help keep all mass gain and even keep growing if proper nutrition, training and sleep is still there.

Cheers GR

Commonly confused, cruise and TRT are totally different.

This year I will cruise at 1000mg per week blood work allowing. Blasts will add tren, deca, eq, etc... to that. Why? because some of us want to get big.

If i were to have to go back to TRT because of bad blood work then I'd be back at my 200mg/week of prescribed trt

Cheers GR
I'm fully aware that I need to be in the low 100s for health reasons. I just haven't taken that little gear in a freaking long time thus I'm a bit scared 😬

Cheers GR

@Goldenrod you are getting nailed on this one. ;) You have a TRT dose, which is a dose prescribed by your doc, a blast/cycle that is wide open to interpretation due to what the individual wants to achieve and what they are used to using. A cruise is a lower dose, but higher than what is prescribed by the doc which many people stay on year-round if their bloodwork is hunky-dory.
All of us that cruise has experimented with various dosages and have come up with what works best for us. Thus my 400 mg test.

@Goldenrod you are getting nailed on this one. ;) You have a TRT dose, which is a dose prescribed by your doc, a blast/cycle that is wide open to interpretation due to what the individual wants to achieve and what they are used to using. A cruise is a lower dose, but higher than what is prescribed by the doc which many people stay on year-round if their bloodwork is hunky-dory.
All of us that cruise has experimented with various dosages and have come up with what works best for us. Thus my 400 mg test.
Thanks for the explanation @Bagua

Cheers GR
Those cruising often want levels a tad higher than a true HRT dose.

Reactions: HGH