Whats your trt dose prescribed?

Be prepared to find spots you can pin T400 though. In my experience, if it's close to fat, it makes a nice painful hematoma and probably gets flushed/not absorbed in a week or so. Get it into muscle and it's fantastic. ZERO side effects.

I tried a sub Q injection for the first time the other day and it was in my belly fat. TERRIBLE mistake I should have stopped what I was doing when the pinching itself caused more pain than any IM injection Ive ever done. Anyways now I have a hideous red itchy lump that looks like I have a extra ab muscle, really hurts to massage. Never doing Sub Q again lol.

I tried a sub Q injection for the first time the other day and it was in my belly fat. TERRIBLE mistake I should have stopped what I was doing when the pinching itself caused more pain than any IM injection Ive ever done. Anyways now I have a hideous red itchy lump that looks like I have a extra ab muscle, really hurts to massage. Never doing Sub Q again lol.

YEAAAAP! I had about four of those until I started getting my pins into muscles. I do my quads most of the time. Obviously you rotate around and try not to hit the same place. (Internet has great IM injection point pictures...WATCH your sciatica on your gluteus. Pin'd it once. Once. Felt it for three months.)

Gotta get it right into a muscle even though it feels a bit weird at first. Inch into a RELAXED quad and pow, you'll have a bit of ache there for a day but it won't hematoma on you and you won't have that fucking horrible lump and your TRT will seep into your body at a reasonable rate via muscle.

Wave to it because it'll be there for two weeks or so lol. (Wave's hello to your hematoma)

I'm on 10g of Androgel a day from my Endo. Unlike most people I respond very well to the gel. I was taking shots for almost 10 years before that and had to balance AI. It's a little inconvenient sometimes, but as this is a lifelong commitment I prefer to try to reduce my scar tissue build up. Levels also are much more stable. I save my pinning for my cycles.

Not sure why you'd actually pinch yourself to the point where its so painful. There is absolutely no need to actually pinch yourself. I know children that give themselves subcutaneous injections.

75mg a week.. That puts me at 20ish when my age range is 15-30. I would like it to be a bit higher, but my estorgen gets high...

I switched to injecting 3 times a week in hopes my next round of blood work my estrogen will be lower and I can get a higher dose.

When do you expect to have your next round of bloodwork? How do you feel on the M, W, F protocol?

When do you expect to have your next round of bloodwork? How do you feel on the M, W, F protocol?

The blood lab is shut down here due to the virus. They do allow blood work for emergencies etc... But TRT isn't on that list. So I'm not sure when next round will be.

Its hard for me to say if M W F is better then once a week. Too many things have changed to pin point anything on the 3x a week injecting. But if my estrogen comes back lower than I would say M W F is better for me.

I'm not sure what happened, but I used to never get any estrogen sides when I cycled ages 20-33ish.. But then when TRT started at 35, I got itchy nips off 100mg a week

150 mg delytestl per week.

do you do the 150 in one pin, 2 or more?

Do you know what test level that leaves you at? 800ish, etc

Do you know your E2 at 150

Just curious....I be playing around with a blend of cyp and prop at 140mg per week. (I have had to take 6.25 asin though) I really like how I feel but have not run BW yet. Interested in someone else’s numbers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure why you'd actually pinch yourself to the point where its so painful. There is absolutely no need to actually pinch yourself. I know children that give themselves subcutaneous injections.
"pinch" myself as in lightly grab the skin/fat (what little I had on my belly)I cant hold it any more delicate than how I did isnt that what diabetic patients do? pinch/hold their belly fat and slide the needle in? regardless I have a massive lump now and its freaking disgusting looking Loooool think I also might had a allergic reaction cause its so itchy?!

100ML Delastryl every two weeks which IMO is stupidity. Doctor admitted that my T level was still majorly low but hinted she wasn't running a T replacement clinic so I needed to DEAL with it. IT gets banked in my "in case I ever need" meds drawer.

On that, I'm full of fatigue, no energy and in too much pain to get to the gym to keep my fat down/muscle up.

Taking 200ML En a week now and my life is the opposite. Jesus and T400 literally walk on water in my life. I'm down 40 pounds of fat and up 25 in muscle from the light workouts I can do at the gym with my pain condition in about four months. Be prepared to find spots you can pin T400 though. In my experience, if it's close to fat, it makes a nice painful hematoma and probably gets flushed/not absorbed in a week or so. Get it into muscle and it's fantastic. ZERO side effects.

My T level is high but I also have a life now. What I was doing before really wasn't what I would classify as living.
yea, do whatever dose that makes you happy. who cares if it's above range by a bit if ur life is changed

"pinch" myself as in lightly grab the skin/fat (what little I had on my belly)I cant hold it any more delicate than how I did isnt that what diabetic patients do? pinch/hold their belly fat and slide the needle in? regardless I have a massive lump now and its freaking disgusting looking Loooool think I also might had a allergic reaction cause its so itchy?!
I gotcha but i'm not sure that you even really need to pinch the skin, sometimes I do but sometimes I don't. Alot of it comes down to the angle you go at as well and BF though too I guess. Do you have any fat anywhere else? Subq injections are also for small amount injection, less than 1ml and the itchiness might well be the carrier oil that is causing that.
It really just comes down to what works for you. I do pin EOD and pin too much volume while blasting at the moment to even consider subq but when I do my trt pinning 2xweek I go subq as I like the break from the IM injections and the added scar tissue IMO.

I gotcha but i'm not sure that you even really need to pinch the skin, sometimes I do but sometimes I don't. Alot of it comes down to the angle you go at as well and BF though too I guess. Do you have any fat anywhere else? Subq injections are also for small amount injection, less than 1ml and the itchiness might well be the carrier oil that is causing that.
It really just comes down to what works for you. I do pin EOD and pin too much volume while blasting at the moment to even consider subq but when I do my trt pinning 2xweek I go subq as I like the break from the IM injections and the added scar tissue IMO.
Yea I forgot to angle it not sure if that wouldve helped though. I should mention Im very low bodyfat last time I tried one of those BF machines at a pharmacy I got 7% BF and 23.7 BMI (not sure how accurate these are though) not a brag either honestly I find low BF looks gross on me you can see every single vein bleh. I cant even grab any fat/skin on my thighs lol. I know what you mean by avoiding scar tissue especially if you are injecting EOD I wanted to get good at sub q for the future when I get something that requires frequent injections. I must say I really like insulin needles though think Im gonna try IM in my delt next time. And I think youre right about the carrier oil, I had just switched back to a a different lab that I hadnt used in a while dunno what carrier oil they use.

I'll chime in and repeat that T400 is a cold-hearted bitch. You need to get her to the right place or she'll just ignore you and make a hematoma that will be flushed/not absorbed. I went through four of these hematomas and was one hematoma from throwing a bunch of T400 away until I pinned the side of my quad. There was no question at all that it went riiight into a muscle and POW it worked. Did the other side for my next one, pow it worked, did a couple more and were fine, tried doing a spot where there was fat and POW hematoma again. I've since pinned a spot that was fatty and failed before but is now muscle and it works fine so the only difference is that there's no fat now and it succeeds.

I should say that Delastryl 200/ml was just fine going into fat/anywhere. Different/very expensive suspension and a lot less T in one spot though.

T400 is a very dense and compressed way to take 400mg/1ml of T-en using the suspension it comes in. On me, my body will NOT take it through fat.

I would put forth from my own painful searching for spots that IF you put T400 on or near fat it will FAIL. It must be in muscle and if you get it in muscle is succeeds very very well. The changes to me from when I started getting it into muscle are so stark that you'd think I had a twin brother, only he was working out, wasn't racked with chronic fatigue/pain from a life of smashing into things, overcooking heavy lifting jobs and now knowing my father's situation, was probably a little fucked on the genetic "rebound from injury" scale right from the time I was a gimmer in my mother's eye in his direction. In 4 months I am a different person and the ONLY reason (I've always eaten well but just couldn't be active) is the T400.

DO NOT put this stuff in fat like you can Delastryl and some of the lighter oils. You get it in muscle it works and since it's working I now have more spots of muscle to inject into because my fat is disappearing. Put this in fat and be prepared to look at a fist-sized hematoma for 2-3 weeks that I'm almost certain isn't absorbed in the slightest.

Last edited:
do you do the 150 in one pin, 2 or more?

Do you know what test level that leaves you at? 800ish, etc

Do you know your E2 at 150

Just curious....I be playing around with a blend of cyp and prop at 140mg per week. (I have had to take 6.25 asin though) I really like how I feel but have not run BW yet. Interested in someone else’s numbers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was at 140/wk as well, and used 3.125 asin EoD. I've since cut my bi-weekly injections to ~68mg, and the effect of just 4-5mg less I noticed less aromatization. When I was on 130mg, at the beginning, I used asin twice a week, which is what I'm aiming for. I find my libido is better at the lesser dose.

For me if I inject my script test e or any other ug test in my belly I'm good .No lumps or anything.How ever try using tren and that's a

problem not sure why.

I’m 150 a week of delatestryl , I’m gonna get it bumped up to 175 , the 150 only puts me at around 17/18 , my family doc is pretty good to me

I’m 150 a week of delatestryl , I’m gonna get it bumped up to 175 , the 150 only puts me at around 17/18 , my family doc is pretty good to me

150 a week is more than good to you pfft. That's over double most get which is 100 every two weeks.(The dose they say you're supposed to prescribe even if the patient needs more, the prescribed dose isn't doing the job).

150 a week is more than good to you pfft. That's over double most get which is 100 every two weeks.(The dose they say you're supposed to prescribe even if the patient needs more, the prescribed dose isn't doing the job).
Are you the therapy dosage police? Like really, what is it to you what his dosage is, that is between the doctor and the patient. You don't even know any variables that could be affecting him, you don't know the goal in the therapy either.
Maybe you should get his doctor's name and call him into your buddy Trudeau....you know, call the hotline.....

Reactions: 3ml