whats your preferred ester?

ive been looking a different cycles graphs on the steroid plotter. i wonder how area under the curve affects the therapy. im thinking something like @Sorbate super spikey cycle may have high momentary psychological effects but low physiological effects due to low area under curve(looks like to me. im wondering if to optimize trt( use lowest dosage as possible for optimal effect) is to dose as often with longest dosage.
That is why I am liking a base of long ester with a shorter ester added

you get lots of little spikes (which are good on the brain) but the troughs are not as extreme. (If used only prop). For that reason you get the best of both worlds if you take test E or C only once per week and then use that ester half life to supplement with microdosages of prop.

if you Microdose a little short and long Estar in every pin you get hormone anarchy and probably crazy estrogen Sides (which would be dumb at TRT dosages)

that is my hypothesis which I am currently testing.

maybe im wrong. actually looks like TE has more area under curve when dosed every 3rd day or twice a week when compared to prop cyp or dec.

I have used cyp, ethanate and prop for art

I like cyp better than Test E. I get a little pip from test E (and it was script). I find very little difference between once per week and twice per week at 100mg.

Right now i am doing 60mg cyp plus 10mg prop Sundays and then 15mg prop Wed and Fri for my 100mg. I am only 3 weeks in but i really like it. Played around a ton on the steroid calculator and this was the best for me.

Some people like to be really stable but i am one of the guys that my mood, libido, etc is way better when hormones are a little out of balance.
Lol, you don't think you are overthinking this a little bit, bwahaaa. Btw, I love it, just gives me a chuckle.

maybe im wrong. actually looks like TE has more area under curve when dosed every 3rd day or twice a week when compared to prop cyp or dec.
Thing is we all asorb test a bit different so the graphs may not mean shit, lol. I'd just try it and see how you feel.