whats everyones spring/summer cycles

ajfromab

ISYMFS
Trusted Member
wondering what everyone is planning to run with shirtless season around the corner.
are guys bulking , cutting, maintaining?
i am 85 days since my final injection almost done my off cycle time. dropped from abut 240 to 226 still pretty solid everywhere havent really lost any strength at all, and gonna ramp up again soon focusing on fat loss and muscle hardening . not gonna compete , thats out the window now im married
was thinking possibly
t]sust 200 every 2 days
boldenone 400 per week
anavar 20 mg twice per day starting week six
going for about 16 weeks total.

if anyone has any favourites they rocked out for getting summer shredded lets hear those as well

I'm currently on Test E 250 / Mast E 200 /Tren 300 (200 E , 100 Ace). I'll bump up test for a week or two randomly here and there to spice things up, and cut the Ace if Tren is making me insatiable, and it's getting there but right now I'm lovin it.

I'll also throw in a week or two of low dose Winny pre workout here and there.

It's the calorie deficit that gets me. When I'm hungry I'm such a moody bitch so I have to carefully get my cals down just barely enough while maintaining my sanity. It's makes cutting down a much slower process.

I just got back from a week in Mexico too where I threw my diet out the window so now I'm back up to around 260lb morning weight but I can still see some upper abs so I'm getting back on track.

Wife just got a nasty cold, flu, covid shit so I'm praying to any god that I'm in the good books with (Satan?) to let this one pass me by. Sleeping on the couch to improve my luck.

I'm currently on Test E 250 / Mast E 200 /Tren 300 (200 E , 100 Ace). I'll bump up test for a week or two randomly here and there to spice things up, and cut the Ace if Tren is making me insatiable, and it's getting there but right now I'm lovin it.

I'll also throw in a week or two of low dose Winny pre workout here and there.

It's the calorie deficit that gets me. When I'm hungry I'm such a moody bitch so I have to carefully get my cals down just barely enough while maintaining my sanity. It's makes cutting down a much slower process.

I just got back from a week in Mexico too where I threw my diet out the window so now I'm back up to around 260lb morning weight but I can still see some upper abs so I'm getting back on track.

Wife just got a nasty cold, flu, covid shit so I'm praying to any god that I'm in the good books with (Satan?) to let this one pass me by. Sleeping on the couch to improve my luck.
Take nac at least 1800 to 2500mg a day and 100mg zinc with food. It's a game changer for fighting off colds and flu

I think you are to something with NAC. My grandson and wife have had 2 colds and I didn't catch either. And its not like I avoided my wife to avoid the cold.
Yea I've been through a few colds or flu that the wife and kids have had and didnt get any noticable symptoms . My issue is usually training so hard my immune system gets weaker but I trained the same and felt great the whole time.

Take nac at least 1800 to 2500mg a day and 100mg zinc with food. It's a game changer for fighting off colds and flu

I am taking NAC and Zinc + Vitamin C and some other vitamins on the regular. Maybe that has something to do with how I've made it this far, but I'm not in the clear yet and I will remain vigilant.

I've also been taking a shot or two of ice cold Vodka every night. Thats eastern euro bro science that my parents swear by so who am I to argue.

As for training when others have cold/flu around me I cut out the cardio as it tanks my immune system every time. Weight training goes on as planned.

I am taking NAC and Zinc + Vitamin C and some other vitamins on the regular. Maybe that has something to do with how I've made it this far, but I'm not in the clear yet and I will remain vigilant.

I've also been taking a shot or two of ice cold Vodka every night. Thats eastern euro bro science that my parents swear by so who am I to argue.

As for training when others have cold/flu around me I cut out the cardio as it tanks my immune system every time. Weight training goes on as planned.
The only other thing I had is hot tub and sauna as often as you can. It heats up your core temperature mimicking a fever and fevers kill off viruses.

Sort of stumbled upon a pretty effective (for me) lean gain stack it seems. I was just planning to keep it low key until a cut later in the summer, but I seem to be keeping my abs while gaining a reasonable amount of weight at around a lb /week at currently 207 lbs:

250 test C
250 Primo
150 Tren A.

ED shots, keeping the cals at around 3800. Haven't gained any belly fat, up from 198lbs about 6 weeeks ago.

I'll probably do a 6-8wk minicut before a fall blast which wil be my first time trying EQ, probably with similar amount of test and a bit of deca. Maybe 500/450/300 Test/EQ./Deca.

My TRT of 100mg test / week.

My yearly bloodwork and review lands in August. Keep it simple and clean, eating maintenance now with slight deficit through exercise. May shift into a cut if my weight lags.