Welcome, xNMz

Taureau

Administrator
Welcome "@xNMz" to Canadian Brawn. I am very happy you have joined us. I hope you will be an active member and participate in the forum. We are a community of like minded individuals encompassing all ages and experience levels. We are here to help and support you in your goals. Please take a moment to reply to this thread with some information about yourself. Where are you from, how old are you, your experience level and what brought you here are good things to share.
Thank you
Bull

Thanks man! Appreciate it, glad to be apart of the forum and share the love of lifting through this platform with you guys. Little info about me

Origin- Originally from East Coast USA, moved out to Western Canada in 2014.

Age- 22, turning 23 next month (fuck yeah)

Experience- I got into lifting at 14 for the sake of high school football, wrestling and travel league baseball as well as general health. Had a few injuries along the way not related to lifting but now that I’m 100% again, Ive gotten into a powerlifting “journey” to relight my competition fire. Not sure when I’ll do my first meet but I’m loving the process which I feel is more important to stay consistent and constantly progress whether it’s big lifts or having a nice plateau to build my ligaments/joints etc. If I’m not declining I still consider it long term progress. Not really into bodybuilding and being the most lean/getting shredded but I definitely see the appeal and why many around the world love it. Whatever keeps you active and wanting to go to the gym, all the power to those guys.

Interest in the Forum- mainly checking out others powerlifting programs/logs and nutrition. The idea of having fellow Canadians that all share their ideas and nutritional experiments is like representing a team and I love that aspect of sport as well. Everybody has something to offer regardless of experience level/ideology as long as they aren’t shitty people imo. Now that winters here and I have more free time to research, converse, and learn from those with more knowledge than myself I felt it would be a good time to join the community and put my training into overdrive.

Hopefully that’s a decent introduction, glad to be here boys. Always down for discussion, a good laugh, and helping eachother progress doing the shit we enjoy! Thanks for the Welcome 🤟

Welcome to CB!
You’ve already made good posts!
We always look forward to contributing members that bring value to our community. I hope you enjoy your stay.

I like lurkers too, don’t get it twisted 😊

Welcome to CB!
You’ve already made good posts!
We always look forward to contributing members that bring value to our community. I hope you enjoy your stay.

I like lurkers too, don’t get it twisted 😊
@entropy thanks a ton! There’s shitloads of information here that anyone can take from, contributing or not. I do prefer to take part in the conversations and learning though. Places for people to make gains both in the gym and out of the gym as a single resource shouldn’t be taken for granted or slept on!

@entropy thanks a ton! There’s shitloads of information here that anyone can take from, contributing or not. I do prefer to take part in the conversations and learning though. Places for people to make gains both in the gym and out of the gym as a single resource shouldn’t be taken for granted or slept on!
You will learn a lot here.
Keep on reading and don’t be shy to ask questions.
Different sections for different goals exist.

Once again, welcome to the community.