Welcome, the goose

Taureau

Administrator
Welcome "@the goose" to Canadian Brawn. I am very happy you have joined us. I hope you will be an active member and participate in the forum. We are a community of like minded individuals encompassing all ages and experience levels. We are here to help and support you in your goals. Please take a moment to reply to this thread with some information about yourself. Where are you from, how old are you, your experience level and what brought you here are good things to share.
Thank you
Bull

Thanks again,

55 yr old male here living in Red Deer Alberta, belong to gym listed in your website that being “ Iron City “ although I do have multiple memberships elsewhere.
My relationship with lifting takes me back to Casey Viator , Albert Beckles, and the rest of the golden era of bodybuilding, attended the last two Mr O contested in Vegas, sadly missed Florida event but none the less still have a passion to see the big guys and gals in the sport
When not lifting I like to do Ironman triathlons, and help my son with his passion for boxing by holding pads for him.
Finally gaining the courage to at least say I wish to do one show before leaving this earth and look to peruse that here within the next two years

Thanks for my acceptance, I will try to be an active member in good standing

Nice introduction.

I welcome you to the board and wish you the best of luck with your endeavours.