Welcome, Freshional

Taureau

Administrator
Welcome "@Freshional" to Canadian Brawn. I am very happy you have joined us. I hope you will be an active member and participate in the forum. We are a community of like minded individuals encompassing all ages and experience levels. We are here to help and support you in your goals. Please take a moment to reply to this thread with some information about yourself. Where are you from, how old are you, your experience level and what brought you here are good things to share.
Thank you
Bull

First of all, thanks very much for the welcome. Sorry for the late reply I never saw a confirmation email hit my inbox but I am glad to be here.

I hail from the moderately stinky city of Edmonton in Alberta. I am 37 years old and I have been lifting for about three years. I am currently 285lbs and 6'4. I lift six days a week but am about to switch training protocols to 3 days lifting 3 days cardio/mobility as I start a new fasting period to cut.

I've stumbled a lot over the years of trying to figure out my body and what works for me(still am). I was drawn to this community as I started exploring more of bodybuilding but also getting interested in the systems of the body that make getting into crazy shape possible.

I have some real interest in the omega3 oil and atrial fibrillation posts that I will post my expierience in. I currently am on a low dose(75mg)/wk of test cyp and .5 anastrozole/wk from a clinic that I do regular bloods with. I was pushing hypogonadism before TRT and this stabilizes me in the mid normal ranges for both test and estrogen. Any comments on this are welcome and encouraged I love me some feedback and things to annoy doctors with.

Anyways, I'll see you all around. Thanks again.
Fresh