Welcome, DSJM

Taureau

Administrator
Welcome "@DSJM" to Canadian Brawn. I am very happy you have joined us. I hope you will be an active member and participate in the forum. We are a community of like minded individuals encompassing all ages and experience levels. We are here to help and support you in your goals. Please take a moment to reply to this thread with some information about yourself. Where are you from, how old are you, your experience level and what brought you here are good things to share.
Thank you
Bull

Hey everyone thanks for the welcoming reply’s. I’m 41 years young. Union Ironworker from the Ottawa Valley. I’ve been training on and off for 25 years. Always loved it. Still do. I’ve played around with quite a few different cycles over the course of 15 years. Always mostly all the old school compounds though. I haven’t tried any of these new exotic ones yet. Lol. I’m so excited my gym is finally opening back up next Monday. Been a long month. This Covid shit is driving everyone nuts including myself. I have a new cycle ready to start next week. It consists of test 400. TNT. and d bols. Pin 3 times per week. Run 40 mg of d bol for six weeks.

Hey guys. Just asking thoughts on my cycle coming up. I plan on pinning Mondays,Wednesdays, and Friday’s. Would you start with Test on Monday then Wednesday and Friday the TNT ? Or Test on Wednesday? Curious to know. Thanks.

Hey guys. Just asking thoughts on my cycle coming up. I plan on pinning Mondays,Wednesdays, and Friday’s. Would you start with Test on Monday then Wednesday and Friday the TNT ? Or Test on Wednesday? Curious to know. Thanks.

first I suggest you make a new thread here https://www.canadianbrawn.com/forums/steroid-aas-discussion.12/
give it a catchy title so folks notice it

then in order for us to help you give us more information
your experience with AAS?
what are you goals?
what exactly are you thinking to inject, the many mls, the mg's of the product
in a nutshell the more we know about you and what you looking for the more we are able to help you