Welcome, DaveTbk

Taureau

Administrator
Welcome "@DaveTbk" to Canadian Brawn. I am very happy you have joined us. I hope you will be an active member and participate in the forum. We are a community of like minded individuals encompassing all ages and experience levels. We are here to help and support you in your goals. Please take a moment to reply to this thread with some information about yourself. Where are you from, how old are you, your experience level and what brought you here are good things to share.
Thank you
Bull

Nice to meet you all. I'm already on a couple of boards so thought I'd join here. For people that don't know I am on trt and started to get back in shape 9 months ago. Started this journey at 300+ pounds currently 225 with a solid 25+ pounds of muscle gained. I have almost 5 years of lifting experience but had to start all over again after some injuries. Also English is a second language.

Thank you for having me and I will be an active member on this forum. Mostly looking to learn and discuss AAS in general. Y'all have a good day!