Ward Smelling Salts Reviews

OMG, is this what I'm dealing with? For real?
I suppose you needed gear to bench 2 plates too huh? Pathetic....
I'm just at a loss of why you think smelling salts are some sort of strength booster or something and comparing to AAS?

Still not answering the question what's wrong with sometime like a pre workout, smelling salts, a wicked song to get you into that "fuck yes" state of mind.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

OMG, is this what I'm dealing with? For real?
I suppose you needed gear to bench 2 plates too huh? Pathetic....
And I'm not on any gear till I get back into the swing of things maybe next year. But that has absolutely nothing to do with the conversation.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Quick update still loving these smelling salts working great still. Using them a couple times a week and almost 3 weeks later still as potent as the day I started them! Great product I highly recommend

Quick update still loving these smelling salts working great still. Using them a couple times a week and almost 3 weeks later still as potent as the day I started them! Great product I highly recommend
That's ridiculous, maybe I made them too strong and potent :p
Can't buy more if they last forever lol, bad for business.

Don’t worry I will be buying more and I have a few buddies that want some! Congrats on a great product
Thanks.

I have a current production batch, but I'm not 100000% happy with the bottles.
For anyone wondering what's going on:

The beta bottles were a small batch of clear bottles I bought. Worked 10/10 amazing as the reviews said. Both online peeps and IRL people are absolutely blown away.

For branding reasons wanted a black bottle.

After testing the new black bottles I find they are not truly 100% tight. They are very good, but not 100% perfect. And I am a bit of a perfectionist.
These run out of potency in 3-5 weeks. They don't hit quite as hard as the beta bottles either.

Since then I've been frantically ordering samples from new suppliers to test their bottles. This is unfortunately a time consuming process..

I have some showing up this week I'm hopeful for. They are 70ml instead of 50ml so the product will receive a size increase as well if these work.

I have distributors who are patiently waiting for these. They should of been on store shelves and available to purchase online by now. However I refuse to do a full release on a product I'm not 100000% satisfied with. I know my product is by far the strongest on the market, and I don't want anyone saying otherwise.

The current 50ml bottles do still work quite well. They have a shelf life of about a month, they still hit hard. I just know better is possible yet.

Will keep you guys posted.

The current version is now available for purchase on WardSmellingSalts.com and you can get 40% off of it with CBRAWN40

Last edited:
Received mine and I’m impressed. I’ve used smelling salts a lot in my powerlifting and strongman training in years passed, but Ward is a lot stronger and more convenient. The bottles may not be 100% air tight but they last a lot longer than a traditional smelling salt stored in a Rx pill bottle (my old method). Overall I’m pleased.

Hey Everyone,

I've created two new coupon codes for the website "CBRAWN20" and "CBRAWN40".

You'll get 20% off or 40% off respectively.

CBRAWN20 will always exist, a permanent coupon code exclusive to this community.

CBRAWN40 will only exist until the Version 2 bottles come out. The existing bottles are a kick ass product. But Version 2 will be even better.

So anyone looking to save a tonne of money right now and try smelling salts really cheap this is your chance!

Note the website will also automatically give you free shipping on orders over $60!

You can place an order at WardSmellingSalts.com

Hmmmm
I noticed one member mentioned using them driving while tired. I put on 60-80km a year at my job might have to order some and keep one in the truck, also I do love smelling salts when going for 1RM but haven’t used them in years

Hmmmm
I noticed one member mentioned using them driving while tired. I put on 60-80km a year at my job might have to order some and keep one in the truck, also I do love smelling salts when going for 1RM but haven’t used them in years
They work great for driving and staying awake. I work over nights and I drive a truck for a living so staying up is very important. Having these on hand are great for snapping you out of those long sleepy blinks you take when you start to become tired while driving.

They work great for driving and staying awake. I work over nights and I drive a truck for a living so staying up is very important. Having these on hand are great for snapping you out of those long sleepy blinks you take when you start to become tired while driving.
I never thought of this! Fuck thanks @Lumberjack. Working 80 hours a week I can’t count how many times those longer than anticipated blinks happen. I swear my truck knows how to get to work. When I order more I’ll be ordering an extra one for my truck!!

I don't market them that way, but yes they are awesome for that. I have a few friends who do shift work which includes 12 hour nights, and they keep these on hand for that.

I think there's a genuinely large market for smelling salts for truckers, equipment operators, shift work etc.

A lot of people tell me "yeah it's great for 1rm max BUT I use em more at so and so job"

What do smelling salts actually do? Do they work?
The short answer is it gives your body a sudden rush of adrenaline. It lasts about 60 -90seconds. So it's ideal for things like PRs, AMRAPs etc.
Its also wildly used in other sports beyond powerlifting/strongman
Hockey players use it like crazy. Any sport where it's short energy bursts.

I did a bench amrap last week and I got 7 for the weight. Next week tried it again but used smelling salts (only difference) and hit 10 reps. So yeah it makes a huge difference.