Vortex Pharma

Roadglide

Trusted Member
Hey guys,
So much gear around and never know which one to try. I've been off for 3 years and was using Newport Pharma then. Wanted to try something for various reasons and somehow found this lab. Bought some Drol, Sust and EQ.
Havent used it yet. maybe early next year.
Hard to find a reliable source these days

Hey guys,
So much gear around and never know which one to try. I've been off for 3 years and was using Newport Pharma then. Wanted to try something for various reasons and somehow found this lab. Bought some Drol, Sust and EQ.
Havent used it yet. maybe early next year.
Hard to find a reliable source these days

Vortex is good stuff you should have no issues.

Welcome to CB, apparently you have not read the rules or are choosing to ignore them. Lets say you get the benefit of the doubt and made an honest mistake - either way I would suggest that you edit your posts so they conform .

Also this is not the place (someone else's unrelated thread) to post this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Who are you speaking to ? I see no rules broken.

Speaking to the person I quoted of course......

I was referring more to another one of her posts actually, meant to reply in that thread. I believe I was very polite and respectful, I hope she will understand just trying to keep her out of trouble before something more obvious was said.

Welcome to CB, apparently you have not read the rules or are choosing to ignore them. Lets say you get the benefit of the doubt and made an honest mistake - either way I would suggest that you edit your posts so they conform .

Also this is not the place (someone else's unrelated thread) to post this.
Me?

Oh goodness
My apologies
It won't happen again

All good! It happens for a lot of reasons, some are %100 innocent. Stick around for a while and you will probably see it happen in a more obvious way, sometimes some of the (understandably) protective members of the boards will freak and flame the "offender" pretty harshly.

Again, welcome to the family!

Had bloods drawn. Their Test C is doing what it should, test is elevated. Not experienced any pip over the 9 weeks/3 vials.

Just finished 3 vials of their test cyp and can confirm its GTG (confirmed by bloods show test is elevated). No pip at all.