Using a blood donation day as a cheat day?

ajfromab

ISYMFS
Trusted Member
What you guys think as the title suggests donating blood on Saturday here , is it better to eat my diet plan or can I get away with cheating as a recharge for blood loss ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What you guys think as the title suggests donating blood on Saturday here , is it better to eat my diet plan or can I get away with cheating as a recharge for blood loss ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sounds like good thinking to me as long as you don't go crazy. I wonder if being down a pint my increase chance of digestive cramping or something with a huge meal/

I give 600-700 ml each month like clockwork due to Phlebotomies. Due to high rbc and have had it well before i started juice, it has been a way of life.
I always use this as an extra calorie day and have experienced zero issues with digestion cramping etc. I have been doing this for years now...
I dont go crazy, but carbs are good on these days, i give almost double of a blood donation and i will be tired the afternoon of donation and the next day as well, i use this time as days off also, 400 ml would be less an issue i believe..