******* UPDATED***** NOW TWENTY TWO CONFIRMED DEAD....Canada's deadliest killing spree of all time in Nova Scotia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

- on RCMP payroll
- withdraws a half million in cash
- allowed to own/operate replica cruiser
- 12 hr response time
- no emergency broadcast
- RCMP shoots building housing survivors

Something stinks about this whole thing.
Yup.Appears rhat the RCMP is a whole lot like the FBI in the U.S when it comes to accountability.

- on RCMP payroll
- withdraws a half million in cash
- allowed to own/operate replica cruiser
- 12 hr response time
- no emergency broadcast
- RCMP shoots building housing survivors

Something stinks about this whole thing.

That's messed up to think... I don't want to believe it, but inside it seems to be logical and has a reasonable amount of information pointing to him being on the RCMP payroll that there should be a full investigation. And if its true, RCMP need to be ripped open.

I know a fellow around these parts that turned informant in the 80's. No idea on what case or where in the country, but he ended up in our region living in a shack out in butt fuck no where. He was a drug dealer as well. Just pot to my knowledge, but its well known he was an informant and fucking paranoid as fuck. He's a huge sketch bag.. Like has a huge perimeter fence around his shack with tons of trees and a fuck load of farm birds inside the fence. The birds make quite a noise when you go near. Heard he also has motion sensor lights and cameras.. The guy looks like Neil Young had neil young not quite the hard drugs.

Anyhow big story is why was this guy handling large amounts of cash through these channels?

Sometimes not all the evidence makes it to the locker.:)
Or maybe none of it...sometimes?
THAT would be hard to believe. There are a hell of a lot of hands a seizure passes through that would need greasing to make sequentially numbered bags/bricks of drugs disappear. The "shit somehow disappeared" thing in policing went away a long while ago.

Now, once it gets to evidence, the necessity of maintaining quantity might not be quite as stringent but there are so so many cameras everywhere and cops who are as straight as an arrow at every turn. And yes, there are a bunch of bent cops but they can't just wade into a seizure, rip a couple of kilos of heroin and walk out of guarded storage.

The problem with stealing a large quantity of drugs is...what next? What are you going to do with it? At some point, it has to get reintroduced back into criminal hands and THAT is where crooked cops start thinking about how smart it is to rip something off. Criminals get popped and the very first thing they do is offer up a list of information they have once deals get dangled. A cop back channelling their drugs would be about the first thing on that list.

Apparently I am completely retarded. I already received a warning today about rec drugs. Yet here I go again naming rec drugs. What is wrong with you???

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyhow big story is why was this guy handling large amounts of cash through these channels?
I would wonder how TF the dude was able to get that much money into a bank account without bells and whistles going off. $9999 limit on a deposit before a bank is required by law to report the deposit. And even if the dude did 45 $9900 deposits, the bank still should be shitting at all the dirty 20s and 5s and sheer volume most drug money comes out as. Unlike TV, you don't see many $100 bills in drugs unless it's been washed somewhere.

Locking this down
@LePsyber has already been warned once today about mentioning rec drugs
Apparently he doesn’t get it

Status
Not open for further replies.