UFC 228 - Woodley vs Till

Bolton73

Trusted Member
Anyone watching this one tomorrow night?

Its hard for me to pick, but I think I'll be going with Till. Glad to see Till made weight, even made it at 1 pound under!

Was looking forward to seeing Shevchenko finally get the title she deserves, but Montano pulled out at the last second.

Also looking forward to the Zabit Magomedsharipov fight. Im picking him to beat Davis.

Also, I'm picking John Dodson to beat Jimmie Rivera.

Anyone watching this one tomorrow night?

Its hard for me to pick, but I think I'll be going with Till. Glad to see Till made weight, even made it at 1 pound under!

Was looking forward to seeing Shevchenko finally get the title she deserves, but Montano pulled out at the last second.

Also looking forward to the Zabit Magomedsharipov fight. Im picking him to beat Davis.

Also, I'm picking John Dodson to beat Jimmie Rivera.

"Montano pulled out at the last second."

Hey that's my move!

Bummer though,I was actually looking forward to that one. I'll assuming it was a cutting issue, they gotta fix dat shit!

I will be at the lake pulling out docks all day but if i don't have hyperthermia i will watch. I really want Till to win.

PS, don't know why but just not a Dodson fan.

"Montano pulled out at the last second."

Hey that's my move!

Bummer though,I was actually looking forward to that one. I'll assuming it was a cutting issue, they gotta fix dat shit!

Yeah, Valentina is choked. She's swearing up and down that Nicco is scared and faking it. Hard to say. They weight cut nonsense is a real issue, however at the same time Nicco has seemed to be doing her best to avoid Valentina.

All I know is that Nicco has now been stripped of the belt. I assume they'll be looking for a top 5 opponent to fight Valentina for the belt in a month or two.

Fuck Zabit is fucking next up and comer. Abe Lincoln looking mutha or not, he will be the next contender.

very disappointed with the outcome of the main event. One of the fighters i really dont like was the winner. But congratz to him, lol.

Lol, i didn't get to see that. I turned if off the second it was over - I'm trying not to give any spoilers ;)

Missed it....long day, feel asleep in the chair watching the prelims. Totally amazed that Jim Millar has had 30 UFC fights and Diego still trucking.

Yeah, it was nice to see that Jim Miller and Diego Sanchez still have a little something left in the tank. Unfortunately I missed those two fights - they were on the early prelims and i didn't get home in time

Yeah, it was nice to see that Jim Miller and Diego Sanchez still have a little something left in the tank. Unfortunately I missed those two fights - they were on the early prelims and i didn't get home in time

Diego is one of the nicest people I could ever meet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk