TUDCA in Toronto

Iflexit

Trusted Member
Does anyone know where I could find TUDCA in Toronto? All the supplement stores I've tried have no idea what I'm talking about. I know I can order it online from many sites, but I'd like it sooner and would prefer to avoid shipping fees.

Thanks in advance.

Tudca.ca is the same company that Buyneedles uses.

I just got one for $60,, free shipping.

Coupon code: PG10

But there is nowhere in Toronto, even a buddie I know who sells supplements that you cant get here, he didnt even have tudca.

Tudca.ca is the same company that Buyneedles uses.

I just got one for $60,, free shipping.

Coupon code: PG10

But there is nowhere in Toronto, even a buddie I know who sells supplements that you cant get here, he didnt even have tudca.
Does this code work for the buyneedles discount as well?

I get this one, pay for quick shipping and lands on door 2 days. Not too many supp stores know what that means when you bring it up unfortunately
https://www.amazon.ca/Clear-TUDCA-T...s+tudca&qid=1552988205&s=gateway&sr=8-1-fkmr0

I use this as well. And you’re right, the majority of people don’t even know what TUDCA is. It wouldn’t be feasible to stock it unless you have an online store as it would simply collect dust on a shelf. Even search volume metrics via AdWords shows very low interest for it in Canada.

Thanks for all the replies and suggestions, Guys. Now I know that online is probably the only source possible and I’ll stop shopping supplement stores.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Came in Today. So found out Buyneedles and this LiverTech are basically the same company. Under a medical group.
54524466_263821061160087_6103715042392276992_n.jpg

If I understand correctly TUDCA + NAC is greatly preferred over just TUDCA?
Any reasons why it wouldn't be?

Any good sources for TUDCA+NAC?