trump Election Loss Meme's

Yes, the house majority is democrat, but if you think thats how the vote works, by seats, then You dont understand the process anyhow.
Did you not read what I posted? Both chambers must agree for an objection to succeed. That means the senate and the house, and there must be a majority between the two. I believe I understand it clearly.

Communists, lol.

the term capitalism was coined by karl marx,
they are opposite sides of the same system,
Capitalism and Marxism: Two Sides of the Same Coin - Patriotic Alternative
Patriotic Alternative is a far-right group in the United Kingdom which states that it has active branches in Yorkshire, the East Midlands, the West Midlands, London, the South East, Scotland, the North West, Wales and Eastern England. Its stance has been variously described as antisemitic and fascist.

Mark Adrian Collett (/ˈkɒlɪt/; born 3 October 1980) is a British neo-Nazi,[4] anti-semitic conspiracy theorist, and far-right[2][5] political activist. Collett was formerly chairman of the Young BNP, the youth division of the British National Party (BNP), and was director of publicity for the party before his BNP membership was suspended in early April 2010.

Collett first drew media attention after his appearance in a 2002 British documentary, where, in his role as a representative of the BNP, he made statements celebrating the death of Africans and homosexuals from HIV-AIDS, specifically referring to them as "AIDS monkeys".

Since 2010, Collett has concentrated on his online political commentary, in which he promotes white supremacy, neo-Nazism, and conspiracy theories about Jews.[6] In September 2019, Collett founded a political activist group called Patriotic Alternative.[7] In November 2020 he was suspended from Twitter.

Your source lacks any credibility. His arguments are reductive, vapid, and only serve to support a political agenda. The philosophy of a thing is far different from the real application.

what fact? its an opinion article. people are free to their opinions but that model wouldnt work for smaller populated countries like canada. myself, id like to tell china and saudis to go fuck off and see a more self sustainable country but canada would wither without trade.

Lol you know its an estimation right...I think you used a bad example
Not at all. Take the distance to the moon. In 270BC Aristarchus used simple geometry to determine that the moon was 386 243km (60 Earth radii). In 1974, using laser ranging, NASA measured the distance between the earth and the moon with an accuracy within 6 inches. The average distance is 385000km. It's an estimation based on an average, but the average is still a fact.

If one picked a specific date and time, say January 2nd, 2021, at 8:50am (the date on which the earth will be at its closest in its orbit around the sun) the distance can be narrowed to within a very narrow range. The distance from the Sun's center to Earth's center on that date at that time will be 147,093,163 km. The measurement is based on the speed of light, which is extremely accurate. Modern instruments can come within a few meters of determining this distance.

Keep in mind that my previous reply was in response to a claim that an ideological opinion was somehow a fact. lol

Everyone ready for the show?
Jan 6.
no matter your ideology, it should be interesting.
Unless it isn’t. I’m hoping this committee thing doesn’t prevent the data dump. Although with the call for march I still have to assume something is going to come out.
I am definitely going to be watching

Jan 6.
Unless it isn’t. I’m hoping this committee thing doesn’t prevent the data dump. Although with the call for march I still have to assume something is going to come out.
I am definitely going to be watching

Where to watch though? Heavily biased reporting on this subject drives me batty, I wouldn't be able to watch most of the big media for very long

Jan 6.
What show? The march of the morons? lol Dick Cheney, a true republican, and defense chiefs of staff, including Rumsfeld, Mattis, and others have sent a warning letter to trump regarding any unconstitutional use of military force against civilians or to oppose the election results. These men hold far more influence than some outgoing lame duck president.

Trump was recorded requesting a state official to change the election results, which shows clear criminal intent (requesting a government official to violate federal and state laws). Love it. This idiot can't help but dig himself his own grave.

The theatrics regarding the certification of electoral college votes is just that, idiots trying to put on a show for the most ignorant of their constituents.

The more trump attempts to stretch this, the more he threatens to violate constitutional law, and the more ammunition prosecutors will have once Jan. 20th roles around. Nice!

The only show anyone should be concerned with, and the only one that holds any weight or credibility are the senate elections in Georgia. I'm sure that's what you were referring to all along, lol.

The reps who are opposed to certifying the vote, while I'm sure have been well-advised by their lawyers, should tread carefully as there is a provision in the constitution to expel members on the basis of disloyalty to the United States, or the abuse of one's position constituting a criminal offense. I don't see this happening, due to the conspiracy idiocy that abounds. Unfortunately, people will spend hours reading or listening to bias-reinforcing garbage, but will not educate themselves on electoral law or constitutional law, nor are they willing to take the time to understand the limits on the powers of office. They simply believe whatever bullshit they want to b/c it supports their delusional views.

Where to watch though? Heavily biased reporting on this subject drives me batty, I wouldn't be able to watch most of the big media for very long
I would imagine Right Side Broadcasting will cover it. OANN, Infowars. Gateway pundit.

What show? The march of the morons? lol Dick Cheney, a true republican, and defense chiefs of staff, including Rumsfeld, Mattis, and others have sent a warning letter to trump regarding any unconstitutional use of military force against civilians or to oppose the election results. These men hold far more influence than some outgoing lame duck president.

Trump was recorded requesting a state official to change the election results, which shows clear criminal intent (requesting a government official to violate federal and state laws). Love it. This idiot can't help but dig himself his own grave.

The theatrics regarding the certification of electoral college votes is just that, idiots trying to put on a show for the most ignorant of their constituents.

The more trump attempts to stretch this, the more he threatens to violate constitutional law, and the more ammunition prosecutors will have once Jan. 20th roles around. Nice!

The only show anyone should be concerned with, and the only one that holds any weight or credibility are the senate elections in Georgia. I'm sure that's what you were referring to all along, lol.

The reps who are opposed to certifying the vote, while I'm sure have been well-advised by their lawyers, should tread carefully as there is a provision in the constitution to expel members on the basis of disloyalty to the United States, or the abuse of one's position constituting a criminal offense. I don't see this happening, due to the conspiracy idiocy that abounds. Unfortunately, people will spend hours reading or listening to bias-reinforcing garbage, but will not educate themselves on electoral law or constitutional law, nor are they willing to take the time to understand the limits on the powers of office. They simply believe whatever bullshit they want to b/c it supports their delusional views.
Dick Cheny? Lol
A true American hero. Hahaha.
Yes, all the warlords have issued a statement. whats your point?
Give your TV a hug for me.

Trump was recorded requesting a state official to change the election results, which shows clear criminal intent (requesting a government official to violate federal and state laws). ...

I don't care to get involved in the argument this thread has become but I will engage on this one point but only for one reason. That being the bullshit twisting of words that goes on when people talk politics. To an intelligent or even just informed person this weakens the point trying to be made and knocks the hell out of any credibility said person may have had on the matter by showing plain old bias. I'm aware of the reasons this is done and how well it works on the large majority of sheeple but it's disgusting to me either way.

I've just watched four news reports from clearly anti-trump sources that played an edited version of of the recording. Maybe I missed something but I never heard him request any such thing. I'd love to hear it if it's true.

This may seem like a very small point but the bias and click-bait/attention grabbing/twisted/opinionated bullshit ain't hard to find, "baseless" "unproven" keywords in a search will show tons of them for example. Those are usually opinion based statements, it sure would be nice if the news and influencers would simply discuss the facts, fucking with more than that is gross and an acknowledgement of the crookedness of the game.

If I really gave a shit or thought it would change anything I could point out hundreds of examples of this, lots in this thread alone.

I just saw on the mainstream news that in one state only 2 votes for biden were from dead people. So it dont matter. How the fuck is this ok? If I just take a little bit of steroids in the Olympics and get caught they dont say its ok cause it was only 100mg. Cheating is Cheating.. I dont get it