Trudeau leaving country over Christmas

didnt mean for it to sound so. ill put in more emogis and lols next time

You just really come off as some spoiled, entitled little snob. Constantly.
“you disappointed your bid didnt get picked”
I saw another a while back about him being an educator.
Whats your fucking problem? Is your life that shitty?

all good . its just a big corporation getting a big govt contract. you disappointed your bid didnt get picked? youd rather a foreign company get the contract? maybe snc should be banned from federal contracts too but you dont want to cut off your nose to spite the face. or maybe this thread is just for venting and i should fo. canada has a problem with establishment politicians and corporations from both parties but i never hear anyone speak of power corp.
I wonder if the contract was put up for bids before it was awarded?

all good . its just a big corporation getting a big govt contract. you disappointed your bid didnt get picked? youd rather a foreign company get the contract? maybe snc should be banned from federal contracts too but you dont want to cut off your nose to spite the face. or maybe this thread is just for venting and i should fo. canada has a problem with establishment politicians and corporations from both parties but i never hear anyone speak of power corp.

No offence, you talk like if SNC didn't take the contract it would go over seas. I highly doubt this is true and most likely whats actually true is the contract didn't properly go up for tender so that all companies within Canada can put a bid in.. What probab;y happened is that process was circumvented, the contract given to SNC for a set sum without having lower bids offered.

This thread is venting, but its venting about factual information.

Yes, Canada has a huge problem within our government and poloticians on all sides.. Is their such a thing as an honest politician? They exist, but are about as rare as a purple unicorn.

Whats power corp?

Best part is
Trudeau acted like he was going to help Alberta with the orphan well project.

Well well well.
Guess whose getting some of that work???
Fucking SNC scamelin
Never in all my years heard of SNC in the oil patch. But now there is govt money to be had...wonder who's getting a kickback??

And the lib lovers here dont start and try to defend this. You cannot every win an oil patch argument against me. This business I know very very well.

You just really come off as some spoiled, entitled little snob. Constantly.
“you disappointed your bid didnt get picked”
I saw another a while back about him being an educator.
Whats your fucking problem? Is your life that shitty?

I essenstiallty questioned why he stated this.. he never responded.

Best part is

Well well well.
Fucking SNC scamelin
Never in all my years heard of SNC in the oil patch. But now there is govt money to be had...wonder who's getting a kickback??

And the lib lovers here dont start and try to defend this. You cannot every win an oil patch argument against me. This business I know very very well.
We all know you don’t know shit about the patch, lol. How many years has it been now?

Best part is

Well well well.
Fucking SNC scamelin

It’s the brazenness that this government demonstrates that bothers me the most.

They don’t even hide it. And nothing sticks. Everything is excused away and it just dies on the vine.

There should be educational and experience requirements for someone to run the country. Like a master degree in business and 5 years experience as a CEO CFF COO at a large business. Trudeau is a fucking School Teacher FFS and he is running our country. And I agree with @biguglynewf 's comments above. Trudeau does unethical despicable things right in front of us and there is no consequences, he just says sorry and continues on. I haven't heard anything from O'toole the opposition leader. He should be hammering Trudeau about his past doings but not a peep from him.

There should be educational and experience requirements for someone to run the country. Like a master degree in business and 5 years experience as a CEO CFF COO at a large business. Trudeau is a fucking School Teacher FFS and he is running our country. And I agree with @biguglynewf 's comments above. Trudeau does unethical despicable things right in front of us and there is no consequences, he just says sorry and continues on. I haven't heard anything from O'toole the opposition leader. He should be hammering Trudeau about his past doings but not a peep from him.
When a high school drama teacher becomes a world leader...............

You see nothing from Otoole because we have controlled opposition.
Also we have three liberal parties.
We need to support PPC.

thats rather elitist. jk, i agree . i dont think we pay enough to to encourage such people. i think the most important job in the country should pay a competitive salary to the private sector or else we will get corrupt second raters who will pay themselves on the side.

Reactions: 3ml
thats rather elitist. jk, i agree . i dont think we pay enough to to encourage such people. i think the most important job in the country should pay a competitive salary to the private sector or else we will get corrupt second raters who will pay themselves on the side.
I wonder if by the time they pay themselves on the side they are making a competitive salary?

Reactions: PGM
If you are following Otooles Facebook page, he’s complaining.
But that is the same thing Scheer did.
I made a suggestion to bring forward motions, even if shot down, showing what his platform or the direction the country should go in.
Like one was to bring forth a motion to reduce pay by 10% until covid was over. Then when it gets shot down, he could say to the average person, ‘I was looking out for you, we should suffer as you are but the liberals, ndp and greens voted it down’

See this way he could show what they think of the average Canadian.
Unfortunately, it was ignored, and obviously they wouldn’t do that, lol, last politician to do that was Ralph Klein, but he wasn’t really a politician, just a drunk guy who wanted change, lol.

I don’t want talk, I want action, even if it’s stopped, it shows actual action. But all those crooked fuckers wouldn’t do that because then they are scared they might be left out of the feeding trough.