TRT experiments log

I've now added aromasin into the mix. From the research I've done I'm going to take 12.5mg 24 hours after injection. Once things get rolling I will update my findings.

Any idea what your E was before you started taking the Aromasin and are you going to take blood work to see how much of a reduction u get ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you add the mast?

Not yet @Sorbate. First Aromasin then it will be Proviron and finally Mast. Mast I know what to expect but the Proviron is what I'm most curious to see what happens. I've never been blown away by Proviron and that may be because I was on a heavier cycle so being at TRT levels I'm hoping it will have a chance to shine. I should also clarify my plan is to run these secondary compounds on their own to avoid muddying the waters.

A year of mast thinned mine out. I don't regret it though, it was going to get thinner anyways, rather look good without a shirt on. Lots of guys my age have thin or no hair.

I believe you mentioned you ran it at 200? and I'll be going much lower and probably not as long. How the proviron works will also dictate things as well as I would lean that way if it did what I'm hoping.

So to update I have added the aromasin @12.5/week 24 hours after dosing and I'm not noticing a whole lot. After 4 weeks the only difference I've noticed (barring BW) is morning wood seems stronger at the beginning of the trough as opposed to the end where it was before. I might up it to 25 a week for a bit and see what happens?

On a side note I checked previous BW and only one time the doc checked E2. That was pre TRT and it was 60 with my test level at 11.5. Seeing that it makes me more curious as to what my E2 actually is right now and is given me the motivation to try and get BW done.

So to update I have added the aromasin @12.5/week 24 hours after dosing and I'm not noticing a whole lot. After 4 weeks the only difference I've noticed (barring BW) is morning wood seems stronger at the beginning of the trough as opposed to the end where it was before. I might up it to 25 a week for a bit and see what happens?

On a side note I checked previous BW and only one time the doc checked E2. That was pre TRT and it was 60 with my test level at 11.5. Seeing that it makes me more curious as to what my E2 actually is right now and is given me the motivation to try and get BW done.

Thx for the info, good update...as our current plans are running somewhat in parallel. I had the same wood experience for weeks 1-4 on Adex and then weeks 6-8 (on same dosage) E2 started to dip too low and I saw my mood go a little grey. So I would be cautious upping dosage.

Ya would be curious to see the BW #s. For me I believe I felt good with E2 between 70-90 pmol but once it hit 55 I felt like garbage. I would be also curious to compare test numbers as on Adex my free test went from stable 550 pmol to 750. Wonder if asin as same effect??

Well after several weeks the difference between 12.5 and 25 a week seems nominal and nothing of note positive and nothing negative to report.

Next week I will add proviron at 25mg/day. Initially I was going to run it with just test but based on my results thus far I don't think continuing the aromasin will skew my results.

Have you felt much of a difference in test levels between test only and test + asin? After the 5 week mark I noticed a dramatic increase in strength.

Have you felt much of a difference in test levels between test only and test + asin? After the 5 week mark I noticed a dramatic increase in strength.

I feel a little better overall but nothing’s blowing my hair back. Not having BW done is not helping because what I’m taking now might not be enough though I’m fairly confident I’m not taking too much.

So I’m coming close to the end of the Proviron and I’d have to say for me it’s given me a sense of well being and a minor libido bump.

A couple of weeks ago I decided to discontinue the aromasin @25 mg but a week or so after doing it my sense of well being diminished. Needless to say I’ve gone back to the 25 mg and feel great again. I should note that work has been going well and the weather has been pretty awesome so a part of me feels this is skewing my results.

In the next week or so after I run out of the Proviron I’ll introduce the Mast @60 mg to start and go from there.

So I’m coming close to the end of the Proviron and I’d have to say for me it’s given me a sense of well being and a minor libido bump.

A couple of weeks ago I decided to discontinue the aromasin @25 mg but a week or so after doing it my sense of well being diminished. Needless to say I’ve gone back to the 25 mg and feel great again. I should note that work has been going well and the weather has been pretty awesome so a part of me feels this is skewing my results.

In the next week or so after I run out of the Proviron I’ll introduce the Mast @60 mg to start and go from there.

How much test are you running with the asin? Still 125mg or did u increase?

Still running my 125. No intention of running it any higher.

I like the #125. Not getting and signs of low T with the 25 mg plus the proviron? We be interesting to compare how you feel test+proviron vs test+mast. I assume you will drop the asin with the mast?

I like the #125. Not getting and signs of low T with the 25 mg plus the proviron? We be interesting to compare how you feel test+proviron vs test+mast. I assume you will drop the asin with the mast?

Ya I’ll probably drop back down to 12.5 on the aromasin when I introduce Mast. I will say I would like to see BW results proving Mast is actually a mild anti estrogen. Personally I’m not sold on that theory.

Update.....dropped the aromasin for the first couple weeks after starting the Mast at 60. I’m in the 4th week now and haven’t noticed anything at that dose but after 2 weeks reintroduced aromasin at 12.5. Starting next week I’ll bump the Mast to 100 and hopefully it will be the dose I like but we’ll have to see.

I’m going to have a few weeks off here between shows and will try and get in for BW and check my estrogen which is what I’m the most curious about. I will continue taking the aromasin at 12.5/week when I go for the BW.