TRT experiments log

Update - Well I’m a good ways into the DHB now and I’d have to say it’s almost a cross between Mast and Primo physically at a TRT type dose. Libido seems to be on par with Primo.
I have appreciated reading all of the info shared over an extended period of time in this thread. Very instructive - thanks for sharing. Wondering what age bracket you fall into for added context?

I have appreciated reading all of the info shared over an extended period of time in this thread. Very instructive - thanks for sharing. Wondering what age bracket you fall into for added context?
I am 48 and have been in TRT for around 10 years. Lots of cycles throughout the years.

Update - Well I’m a good ways into the DHB now and I’d have to say it’s almost a cross between Mast and Primo physically at a TRT type dose. Libido seems to be on par with Primo.
What therapeutic dose of DHB are you running?

Great thread btw. Can't believe I didn't catch it sooner!

Just once a week for 2 reasons.....one is I'm too lazy to pin more than once lol and two I honestly don't notice a difference. That's not to say BW wouldn't disagree though.

I never notice too much difference between pinning trt once or twice per week. When i go above trt i split just because i don’t like pinning more than 1cc

Will have to compare DHB when i get there the summer as the last leg of my prep to beat @Sorbate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: