Tren Stories? I've seen some rather interesting partial comments.

LePsyber

How's about we go corn hole us a drunk?
Trusted Member
a> Trenbolone sounds pretty wild. Do you have any interesting good or bad stories to share? The web says that it was never actually marketed which in itself is interesting.

b> Lastly, would you keep using it or try it again?

Tren is to be respected and It’s not for a beginner. I only use it for contest prep. As far as the sides go honestly it’s blown out of proportion. If it’s tren A injections are to be done every day. Tren E 3x a week. Keeping prolactin in check as well as a moderate dosage of test keeps my sides at a minimum. Apple cider and glutamine as well as I always run TUDCA. Less carbs before bed helps with the night sweats and I also found a table spoon of honey before bed helps keep me knocked out. I’ve ran tren about 5x and I never have exceeded 400mg/week. Tren A I run even lower, 300-350mg/week. Less is more.

Last edited:
I saw a YouTube video that said it essentially allowed you to access the building blocks of life with it. SERIOUSLY dangerous to mess with unless you really chart your diet.

Tren is a war drug.It can actually make you more perceptive in ways.
Think about why the French gave it the original name.There is performance enhancement in some of the special forces.

Tren is a war drug.It can actually make you more perceptive in ways.
Think about why the French gave it the original name.There is performance enhancement in some of the special forces.

The online resources I read said that it was so strong at accessing the building blocks of your muscles that it essentially "peeled back" the guarding chemicals and resources that your muscles maintain to keep them safe from significant attack from things up to and including cancer. Once those guards were temporarily pushed to the side, other anabolics are given much greater access to the tissues and work much much better and with less side effects.

They discovered it and then promptly tried to destroy it because it was considered so dangerous. I clearly don't understand the chemistry of such a drug but holy frigging cow people able to handle the side effects of the trem must feel godlike.

The online resources I read said that it was so strong at accessing the building blocks of your muscles that it essentially "peeled back" the guarding chemicals and resources that your muscles maintain to keep them safe from significant attack from things up to and including cancer. Once those guards were temporarily pushed to the side, other anabolics are given much greater access to the tissues and work much much better and with less side effects.

They discovered it and then promptly tried to destroy it because it was considered so dangerous. I clearly don't understand the chemistry of such a drug but holy frigging cow people able to handle the side effects of the trem must feel godlike.
Sounds like a source site.Reasonable dosage,enough sleep and no crazy bitch goes a long way.

It was made for cattle.
Tren is rough on the body.
I loved how I felt, too bad I couldn’t have cared how anyone around me felt.
i would never run it again because the risk, benefit ratio is not worth it for me.

It was made for cattle.
i would never run it again because the risk, benefit ratio is not worth it for me.

Lots of the drugs we use are not designed for humans. Unless you’re a competitor bodybuilder or strongman tren shouldn't be used IMO. It’s for advanced users who have extensive knowledge and understanding on nutrition, training and supplementation. For the average gym rat tren shouldn’t be even considered. It’s when inexperienced users abuse a compound that give drugs a bad rep. Lots of other compounds that bring on worse side effects then a modest dosage of tren. The worst side effect I experienced was insomnia which made me a little edgy but that was a easy fix after I got that under control. If someone’s going to use this compound regardless of their training history keep the dosage low. You also don’t need to up the dosage every time you use it. Respect it and it will do great things.

It was made for cattle.

LOL, aren't most of them made for cattle or horse performance enhancement? :p

I tend to love it when coupled with poor mental health. A solid dose of about 400mg to 600mg weekly and some turmoil in the mind it will do amazing things. You won’t need to sleep anymore because sleeping will simply result in anxiety and panic disorder. You’ll have a heighten sense of self. My gf says I go into “The Upsidown” when we fuck and im on trenbolone. She’s equally as odd as I am so that works us but you may develop need odd fetishes. Also the inability to nut quick will have you hammering away at her way longer than anyone should. Make sure she’s ready.

The most rewarding part of trenbolone is the decision making you will do on it. You will likely be amazed at how badly you can fuck up your life with tren induced decisions.

Your appetite will be shit. Likely because of toxicity but also the determination of mental health will compound on that loss of appetite. So this will result in looking super hard, jacked and shredded. No will know you’re losing your mind, rotting from the inside, destroying your life.

I still love trenbolone though. Will be back on in the spring 💉💉💉

I tend to love it when coupled with poor mental health. A solid dose of about 400mg to 600mg weekly and some turmoil in the mind it will do amazing things. You won’t need to sleep anymore because sleeping will simply result in anxiety and panic disorder. You’ll have a heighten sense of self. My gf says I go into “The Upsidown” when we fuck and im on trenbolone. She’s equally as odd as I am so that works us but you may develop need odd fetishes. Also the inability to nut quick will have you hammering away at her way longer than anyone should. Make sure she’s ready.

The most rewarding part of trenbolone is the decision making you will do on it. You will likely be amazed at how badly you can fuck up your life with tren induced decisions.

Your appetite will be shit. Likely because of toxicity but also the determination of mental health will compound on that loss of appetite. So this will result in looking super hard, jacked and shredded. No will know you’re losing your mind, rotting from the inside, destroying your life.

AHAHAAHA! I'm sorry but I'm picturing you jackhammering her into the headboard as she takes the lord's name in vain in between begging for more. (and more lube)

Padding/pillows on the headboard to stop any concussions for your girlfriend, check. Spaceage quality lube for when she goes bone dry, check. Lithium, clonazepam and lamotrigine supplies topped off, check. Industrial strength psychologist to talk me down off the ceiling, check.
Ahhh but you've just made it sound so attractive! GAH! I sadly must turn it down though.

Sounds like quite the ride! (for everyone involved)

Tren - all your senses are hightend your very sharp minded and more aware of everything going on.
If your diet and training is bang on you can almost notice changes daily on Tren A
You will feel like a god when you walk into a room.
My wife is hornier when I'm on it and I swear other woman know your on it.

At the same time you might feel like shit, you hate food, you can't sleep, you have to sleep on a tarp, your sweat is rusty colored and smells weird,

Hart burn and acid reflux to hell second time running it I threw up stomach acid and other crap in my sleep, the fridge compressor making a buzzing sound will make you want to beat the shit out of it. And so on and so on.

The first time you run it you will reveal parts of your self you never knew were barried deep inside.

The first time is the worst and best time you will run it after that you kind of know how to handle your self and the compound, kind of.

Biggest thing is take nice and easy. She's a sneaky whore youl be ok and think you can bump your dosage, then again ok just a little more and then youl find your breaking point.

It was made for cattle.
Developed by the French,for humans.Picked up by the cattle industry and further modified with the addition of estriol,to its present form.

I love tren but have experienced every side imaginable on it. Moderate use with masteron gave me the best look of my life.

Like anything drugs used responsibly can be beneficial. But we know there are a lot of boneheads out there.

It made me feel like a God. Fuck like a God, look like a God train like a God....

It also fucked with my head, gave me bad insomnia and night sweats and killed my libido at times.

But I'll d it again too.

I love tren but have experienced every side imaginable on it. Moderate use with masteron gave me the best look of my life.

Like anything drugs used responsibly can be beneficial. But we know there are a lot of boneheads out there.

It made me feel like a God. Fuck like a God, look like a God train like a God....

It also fucked with my head, gave me bad insomnia and night sweats and killed my libido at times.

But I'll d it again too.

SEE? That's what I mean. People basically keep saying, "It turned me into a Godly, bloodthirsty psychopath with sociopathic tendencies except when it came to nailing the shit out of my GF. SOOOOOOOOOO many sides buuuuut...weelll...heh heh...I'd toss a bunch more on top of the pile inside me before picking a bare-knuckle fight with Jon Jones in the UFC."

Lots of the drugs we use are not designed for humans. Unless you’re a competitor bodybuilder or strongman tren shouldn't be used IMO. It’s for advanced users who have extensive knowledge and understanding on nutrition, training and supplementation. For the average gym rat tren shouldn’t be even considered. It’s when inexperienced users abuse a compound that give drugs a bad rep. Lots of other compounds that bring on worse side effects then a modest dosage of tren. The worst side effect I experienced was insomnia which made me a little edgy but that was a easy fix after I got that under control. If someone’s going to use this compound regardless of their training history keep the dosage low. You also don’t need to up the dosage every time you use it. Respect it and it will do great things.
Oh yeah, a lot of orals are rough on the body as well.
ive pretty much hit the point where I figure test is really all you need as the average gym rat. Most of us are not committed enough to make use of other compounds effectively anyway, what I mean by this is that the extra recovery ability would not be utilized because other pieces of the puzzle are not completely in place, so at most you get a fake sense of extra growth, from wet compounds specifically.

Like bro, I blew up on my last dbol, test cycle (liver values are shit and now covered in chest acne).
But once the bloat was gone, didn’t gain any more tissue than just the test because the training and diet wasn’t good enough to take advantage of the extra recovery, protein synthesis ability.

I truthfully don’t know if Tren is all that great. Now in your mind you feel like it’s the best ever because the drug has ruined your perception of reality, but I know I got in way better shape with a great diet, reasonable test and primo run, then I did with a pretty decent diet, over a gram of test, 1/2 gram of tren and winny. Mind you on Tren I thought I was a tucking god though, lol.

beautiful explanation

Will be doing my first kick at Tren in a little while.

I'm not particularly concerned, I just dont get many sides from gear.

My bloodwork always shows normal,
After a 14 week cycle of 1gram of gear, I'll typically go from blood pressure of 110/60 to 120/80.

Looking forward to seeing if it kicks my ass or not.

I'm also a very friendly guy who never gets irritated or mad, so the Tren rage is unlikely.

I have some buddies that run Tren 1-2 a year, no emotional sides, nothing.
Maybe a little insomnia, very manageable.

I also know guys who snap lose it and should NEVER run Tren...

Will be interesting to see my results at 300mg a week Tren Ace.

Will be doing my first kick at Tren in a little while.

I'm not particularly concerned, I just dont get many sides from gear.

My bloodwork always shows normal,
After a 14 week cycle of 1gram of gear, I'll typically go from blood pressure of 110/60 to 120/80.

Looking forward to seeing if it kicks my ass or not.

I'm also a very friendly guy who never gets irritated or mad, so the Tren rage is unlikely.

I have some buddies that run Tren 1-2 a year, no emotional sides, nothing.
Maybe a little insomnia, very manageable.

I also know guys who snap lose it and should NEVER run Tren...

Will be interesting to see my results at 300mg a week Tren Ace.

im just like you, I’m not an angry guy at all. Even if it’s not the mental side, tren will still find a way to fuck with you lol. I was like 7 weeks in and everything was going great, my body was transforming like crazy and I felt like a million bucks. I could see noticeable changes in the mirror almost every day. My sleeps weren’t that great, I’d wake up 3-4 times a night for a couple of minutes, but I didn’t mind because I wasn’t all sweaty or uncomfortable, so I’d just go back to sleep.

Checked my blood pressure one day and I was like 140/90 with a resting heart rate of 100, and that was after sitting on the couch for like 5 minutes with no real physical exertion pretty much at all. I couldn’t even work out after that because I’d feel a little light headed in the gym and immediately get anxiety about what my heart rate was at and have to leave the gym. That anxiety quickly turned into regular day to day anxiety, and resulted in me having to drop it.

Still not going to give it up, will try again in the future.