Training Lessons I have learned (add in yours)

Oh man look at yourself . All of you are fucking. Shredded . How long have u been working out ti get like that

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Haha thank you sir. Have been lifting on and off since my early 20's, although got more serious about 8-9 years ago, I'm 32 now. Started using PED's in 2020. I have some weak points I'm trying to bring up, like my lower chest that doesn't want to grow, which looks odd because my upper chest makes it so un-proportionate. As well as getting a thicker back like our boy Harley00 here. Been pounding the crap out of my back this blast with tons of volume, it has improved, but I have a long way to go...

Haha thank you sir. Have been lifting on and off since my early 20's, although got more serious about 8-9 years ago, I'm 32 now. Started using PED's in 2020. I have some weak points I'm trying to bring up, like my lower chest that doesn't want to grow, which looks odd because my upper chest makes it so un-proportionate. As well as getting a thicker back like our boy Harley00 here. Been pounding the crap out of my back this blast with tons of volume, it has improved, but I have a long way to go...
Fuck man u look good . Good job man

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk