The Zen of Body Building Forums (advice from an old bull)

Taureau

Administrator

So you set off one day on a search for what could be considered the holy grail an internet source for AAS. You fire up your google search engine and start plugging in key words and google does what google does best and spits out url after url of sites you can go to. You being eager to find the holy grail click on site after site and are no further ahead and actually can be further behind because now your faced with many options without any guidance to help you separate the wheat from the chaff. At this stage if you make a wrong move you can be scammed out of some of your hard earned dollars. Somewhat jaded but just as eager eventually you find this or one of the many other body building forums. You sign up and post your looking for a source and possibly get banned because paradoxically the site that has the information you seek does not allow you to openly ask for it.

So what do you do. Well you slow down and think of the forum as a tight community that you first must gain acceptance and approval of said community before anyone opens up to you. So heed my advice, read lots, get to know the members by reading what they have written. Get involved in the community by contributing. Be humble. Help others. Do not get drawn into drama. Do not draw the wrong kind of attention to yourself. Ask good sound questions. Never be seen as an internet bully or tough guy.

As for your search you need to learn to master the Zen of body building forums. The art of looking without looking. Your caught looking you can get banned. The harder you look the less likely you will find what you seek. So you learn to not look and eventually what you seek will find you.

So you set off one day on a search for what could be considered the holy grail an internet source for AAS. You fire up your google search engine and start plugging in key words and google does what google does best and spits out url after url of sites you can go to. You being eager to find the holy grail click on site after site and are no further ahead and actually can be further behind because now your faced with many options without any guidance to help you separate the wheat from the chaff. At this stage if you make a wrong move you can be scammed out of some of your hard earned dollars. Somewhat jaded but just as eager eventually you find this or one of the many other body building forums. You sign up and post your looking for a source and possibly get banned because paradoxically the site that has the information you seek does not allow you to openly ask for it.

So what do you do. Well you slow down and think of the forum as a tight community that you first must gain acceptance and approval of said community before anyone opens up to you. So heed my advice, read lots, get to know the members by reading what they have written. Get involved in the community by contributing. Be humble. Help others. Do not get drawn into drama. Do not draw the wrong kind of attention to yourself. Ask good sound questions. Never be seen as an internet bully or tough guy.

As for your search you need to learn to master the Zen of body building forums. The art of looking without looking. Your caught looking you can get banned. The harder you look the less likely you will find what you seek. So you learn to not look and eventually what you seek will find you.

Brilliant bro!

Glad That this board found me, was worried when I could no longer access NM

Board looks great so far, keep up the great work!!

As will I. It would be a soul crushing feeling if I fell into a scam , I’m excited , I feel like I got a good one I mean I did research obsessively like Taureau said site after site and It’s true , You can get banned for just randomly asking members and mods and administrators like “ dude where can I get some steroids” lol and it makes sense why that would get a person potentially banned. I submit as a noob on here and accept all your guys guidance , this Post was actually helpful . Cool . Ladies and Gents , cheers to our health !!!
Cheers brother. All of us deserve a fresh start when you need it.

Eh freaking men. Hey guys I placed one order today 250$ for 3 items but on my account it shows that order for my 3 items but then a totally separate order for one of my items and it is paid 50& for super fast delivery...I never placed this order and I’m stressing out big time???? I emailed but the amount of emails these guys go through....both orders are finalized do you think I’ll be receiving a second package for free or something? I don’t get how that mistake could have happened I really dont

For god sakes man do not clutter up just any old post with your questions
use your brain and put some thought into things
if you had a question you could have messaged someone or made a new thread and asked your question there

I never read this before .... a whole lot of common sense in these words ... great advice which everyone forgets from time to time

There is a reason that it is not always easy to find a good UGL ... and best it is always kept that way.
We all want to stay safe.... keep the under ground community, well under ground.

As the old saying goes... "good things come to those who wait"

In the mean time keep hitting the gym... keep dialing in your nutrition, and make new friends