Testosterone Levels Falling in Young Men

My hypothesis would be that higher sugar and processed food lead to higher obesity, higher obesity equals higher belly fat which equals higher oestrogen and lower testosterone.

Should be pretty simple math really

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I grew up in the 80/90..

I was in general the fattest kid in my class K-8. I got teased (and learned to deal with it).

Everyone in my classes was skinny.. Like no belly fat. I had a tiny roll... If I stood up, I still had that tiny roll, but no one else had it.

I work with kids for my job.. I would be in better shape than 90% of the kids these days. Had I grown up in today.

A TON of kids these days under the age of 13 (I work with 13 and under) would considered horrendously obsese back in the 80 and 90's, but today they are average. I'd say half the boys 10-12 years old today have tits due to body fat levels. But again, today we consider these kids healthy and average.. In the 80's we would be livid with the parents and say they are killing their kids with what they let them eat and do.

I sit between 270-285lbs most of my adult years. I do nothing but lift weights.. I Am not skinny.. But I can destroy 95% of the kids these days in a foot race.. I do it every year.