Tested Low on 1.5ml/week

Try out another source and update the thread on if you get bloods with a new source and if the results are better.

Well I'd like to give them the benefit of the doubt before I do that. They're a reputable source and I've never had any issues before.

Whatever ends up happening, I will definitely post follow up test results.

As stated reach out to you're source, on 125mg of UGL Test E my numbers are much higher even 4 days after my injection like 29.6 and 580 or something like that so something is off.

It has already been said but it isn't complaining and if you position your e-mail in that manner it shouldn't be construed that way.
I'm sure the lab would want to know.
Exctaly if I was a lab owner and unknowingly provided my clientele with underdosed or the wrong product I would want to know, there are alot of boards but it's still a small community and word travels fast and that could sink a lab, if they knowingly did it then well fuck em.

Well I couldn't get a retest. Doctor wanted to refer me to an endocrinologist (haven't heard back yet on that). He did tell me the lab (Lifelabs) does a retest when there are abnormal results, so it was tested twice. So who knows... if it was just plain oil I'd assume I'd have lost quite a bit of muscle by now, which hasn't happened. So perhaps there's an issue with the ester in this batch.

Last edited:
Well I couldn't get a retest. Doctor wanted to refer me to an endocrinologist (haven't heard back yet on that). He did tell me the lab (Lifelabs) does a retest when there are abnormal results, so it was tested twice. So who knows... if it was just plain oil I'd assume I'd have lost quite a bit of muscle by now, which hasn't happened. So perhaps there's an issue with the ester in this batch.
Receptor activation/stimulation can have prolonged effects too, the only way to know for sure is to have the gear tested.

Yeah, I can see how that could happen however personally I'd have no reason to fake the results, this thread has never been about throwing anyone under the bus or tarnishing a labs reputation. Wish I knew the exact reason for the results, but at this point I'm moving on. I've been taken care of. They've gone well above and beyond, so at this point I'm considering the matter resolved. Onwards and upwards :)

Yeah, I can see how that could happen however personally I'd have no reason to fake the results, this thread has never been about throwing anyone under the bus or tarnishing a labs reputation. Wish I knew the exact reason for the results, but at this point I'm moving on. I've been taken care of. They've gone well above and beyond, so at this point I'm considering the matter resolved. Onwards and upwards :)
wasn't talking about you. The testing companies themselves have been caught lying. So really I'm not sure there is a 100% way to verify any of the stuff we take.

Good on you for moving forward, and them for rectifying for you, glad it got sorted out!