Tested Low on 1.5ml/week

Kloan

Trusted Member
Ok this is a first. Just got my results from yesterday. How is this possible??

Attachments

• 0F0524BD-BB60-456B-BAF5-10ABD2E910DD.jpeg
    0F0524BD-BB60-456B-BAF5-10ABD2E910DD.jpeg
    107 KB · Views: 43
So was the test 3 days after injecting? 3 weeks after injecting? 3 months?
Look at some other blood result threads so you can see how much more info you are missing.

So was the test 3 days after injecting? 3 weeks after injecting? 3 months?
Look at some other blood result threads so you can see how much more info you are missing.
Right. Last shot was last Tuesday, 1.5ml (@250mg/ml)

Past tests have been in the normal to high-normal range a week after inject at 250mg/wk, so this seems rather unusual.

Script test or UGL?
UGL

I've been using this lab for a few years, never had an issue before. My fiend is using their cyp and is high out of range, I'm using the enth.

Are there any other factors that could cause it to come in this low, physiologically, or lab error.. or am I looking at a bad batch of test?

How do you feel? You must feel off if it’s that low
I've felt like shit for a while now..never thought it'd be due to low test (although my libido has all but disappeared so I guess it makes sense). I have noticed I've felt like I'm crashing every week.. levels haven't felt stable in many months, always notice a boost after inject.

Last edited:
I've felt like shit for a while now..never thought it'd be due to low test (although my libido has all but disappeared so I guess it makes sense). I have noticed I've felt like I'm crashing every week.. levels haven't felt stable in many months, always notice a boost after inject.
Damn. That's no good. I'd message your source like RigPig suggested. Hope you get this sorted soon.not a good feeling.

I'm reluctant to complain, but it is quite concerning so I guess I'll reach out and see what they say.

Wonder if it’s a shorter acting ester and there was a mistake?

I know it sounds like bs but the boost after injection may be purely psychological, like maybe it's just oil or maybe it's 100prop and mislabeled but both would make me feel uneasy with my source.