Syn pharma

MrFlonce75

Banned
Trusted Member
I’m not hearing much about this lab as of late , especially on this forum. Are they still GTG ? Or has something changed ? I’d say that at one point they were about the only lab that had consistent positive reviews across ALL boards / forums. A feat that very few labs can brag about. It would be silly to think that all those boards have people running the board that have vested interest in pushing Syn pharma. Instead, it’s likely that if a brand truly puts out a quality product , then the reviews and word of mouth will just naturally be there
 
Still available but they seem to often have limited stock compared to other labs do not sure whats going on. Think most would still consider Syn a reliable brand they just seem less prevalent over the last 6 months or more🤷
 
As long as you are fine with ester roulette on your testosterone.
😬😬😬😬😬 Fair point. Forgot about that post. However I still fall into the having a hard time basing my thoughts on a lab over a reposted Janoshik result. Just no way to really verify unless i sent the test myself or at very least someone i trusted did🤷
 
Last edited:
As long as you are fine with ester roulette on your testosterone.
Ya I recall seeing something like that. Personally I think it’s highly unlikely that a brand like Syn would make such a mistake. If I recall , one of the admins from the other forum really tried playing it down… something along the lines like “ the label amount of testosterone still hold up”. Obviously not his exact words , but he was clearly downplaying it, which makes him look like a complete jackass. Advertising one ester , but using another is a very big deal, which needs no explanation. But to repeat myself, I’m highly doubtful that such a mistake truly occurred.
 
😬😬😬😬😬 Fair point. Forgot about that post. However I still fall into the having a hard time basing my thoughts on a lab over a reposted Janoshik result. Just no way to really verify unless i sent the test myself or at very least someone i trusted did🤷
The info was confirmed to be true. Otherwise I’d agree. Funny though after so much praise for them they pull that crap.
 
The info was confirmed to be true. Otherwise I’d agree. Funny though after so much praise for them they pull that crap.
Ya that’s pretty fkin crazy. I always felt good about them mainly because you’re hard pressed to find negative reviews on any of the forums. That being said, that other forum which were both members of blows waaay too much smoke up syns ass. Guys on that forum will compare their overdrive product to fkin Tri mix and claim you only need one.., complete nonsense. It’s not bad of a product, but I would still need 2 of them, which at best equates to 1 and a half ace pharma viagras. Syns sexceuticals work, but they are no way as potent as folks on Cjm try to ramble on about. It’s so sad that there really isn’t one single Canadian forum where u cam cimplelty trust the info
 
Regarding that whole ester debacle, what would the benefit be to the lab, if it was done intentionally? Are some esters cheaper to manufacture than others ? I’m thinking it was an unintentional fuck up, however if it was intentional , I’d be curious to what their motivation was. I know for certain their sexceuticals are what they are supposed to be, but underdosed for sure. And I can be quick to say that if they underdosing viagra, then what else are they underdosing. However , inno has horrible sexceuticals, yet everything else I’ve tried did exactly what it should do. And another note which golden rod has mentioned, ALL ugl sexceuticals are really no where near as potent as pharma grade . Which is the standards I compare ugl sexceuticals to
 
O
Still available but they seem to often have limited stock compared to other labs do not sure whats going on. Think most would still consider Syn a reliable brand they just seem less prevalent over the last 6 months or more🤷
My rep just restocked Syn mast prop.
 
  • Like
Reactions: T77
Ya that’s pretty fkin crazy. I always felt good about them mainly because you’re hard pressed to find negative reviews on any of the forums. That being said, that other forum which were both members of blows waaay too much smoke up syns ass. Guys on that forum will compare their overdrive product to fkin Tri mix and claim you only need one.., complete nonsense. It’s not bad of a product, but I would still need 2 of them, which at best equates to 1 and a half ace pharma viagras. Syns sexceuticals work, but they are no way as potent as folks on Cjm try to ramble on about. It’s so sad that there really isn’t one single Canadian forum where u cam cimplelty trust the info
My buddy’s labs has the highest free and total test on syn cypionate
 
Claims about bloodwork posted online prove nothing to the community. Unless we are all there to verify what you injected, the dose, the timing, and when the blood was drawn, we have no way of knowing what actually happened. Any conclusions drawn from it should be taken with a huge grain of salt.

If you are really concerned send a blind sample to Janoshik. If it comes back negative then find a new lab. It’s very simple. No drama, just find a new lab and move on.
 
I’d say that a red flag of a Lab not being so good , given the times that were in right now, would be product availability. If a Lab has stuff that most others are out of stock , I would be kind of suspect. That’s been the case for Syn, but also Genetec, Spectre , and I think Dracorex also.
 
Regarding that whole ester debacle, what would the benefit be to the lab, if it was done intentionally? Are some esters cheaper to manufacture than others ? I’m thinking it was an unintentional fuck up, however if it was intentional , I’d be curious to what their motivation was. I know for certain their sexceuticals are what they are supposed to be, but underdosed for sure. And I can be quick to say that if they underdosing viagra, then what else are they underdosing. However , inno has horrible sexceuticals, yet everything else I’ve tried did exactly what it should do. And another note which golden rod has mentioned, ALL ugl sexceuticals are really no where near as potent as pharma grade . Which is the standards I compare ugl sexceuticals to
This happened during some of the worst of the raw shortages. It was a mix of test e and D labelled as C.
If you think about it the ester lengths are all so similar most people wouldn’t notice. Once the E wears off the D is still going. TNP actually sells this mix as a “trt blend”.
I don’t think it was a mistake. They probably ran out of C and doubted anyone would test their products. Or didn’t care since they’ve had bad Janos posted before and don’t even bother to address them when it happens.
 
I’m glad I started this thread. Some real interesting points have been made regarding Syn pharma, such that I no longer will be keeping them in my rotation. Not that I’ve used a lot of their stuff. Currently using their T3, but I have used their Clomid, nolva, and their sexceuticals in the past . And as I mentioned a few replies ago, their sexceuticals require double if not triple the amount Yet CJM has sheep claiming that all they need is a quarter tab…. Bullshit. But mainly my decision to never buy Syn again is the non willingness to adddress quality concerns. Ignoring negative janco results and not addressing the many who have supported theyr brand is absolutely unacceptable. Not to mention they are about the only lab not doing voluntary Janco testing on their products. Genetec, pinnacle , spectre, oxygen and probably more , are all doing it now
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ike
Times are changing, thats for sure.
Trusted names doing things that make people question thier status as top labs.

The whole jano thing is nice but we all know that there are simple ways to mislead people even with the tests being made public. Special samples, bogus batch numbers, etc.

Some labs had results posted for products and guys still had personal experience with bloodwork that the products were shit.

Communities like CB are great for user reviews in combination with ugl self submitted jano tests and customer service reviews aswell.
Guys sending in personal samples for testing are great too.

Even pharma grade products sometimes have recalls.

Nothing is perfect and its a risk with using peds that we all take.
 
@MrFlonce75 I dont understand the point in starting this thread.
You start off claiming you havent heard much about this lab lately, and then move to all the negative things you have been reading about this lab lately.
So which is it?
Then it was really worth starting this thread because it led to you removing their products from your “rotation”, even though you never really used any of their products anyhow, other than some ai stuff and dick pills.
What it looks like to me, is that even after double dosing on boner-pills, you still cant get a hard on.
So maybe you and your fella are getting sexually frustrated due to the limp dick and you decided to lash out, or maybe you are just stirring the pot.
Either way, not sure you needed to start a whole new thread for this when you could of just chimed in on one of the other threads that you have clearly been reading.

I can’t help but laugh at you guys.
If I was running any lab and saw people going online to try and damage another companies reputation, and in this case with no real grievance of your own, competition or not, I personally would never deal with you.
 
@MrFlonce75 I dont understand the point in starting this thread.
You start off claiming you havent heard much about this lab lately, and then move to all the negative things you have been reading about this lab lately.
So which is it?
Then it was really worth starting this thread because it led to you removing their products from your “rotation”, even though you never really used any of their products anyhow, other than some ai stuff and dick pills.
What it looks like to me, is that even after double dosing on boner-pills, you still cant get a hard on.
So maybe you and your fella are getting sexually frustrated due to the limp dick and you decided to lash out, or maybe you are just stirring the pot.
Either way, not sure you needed to start a whole new thread for this when you could of just chimed in on one of the other threads that you have clearly been reading.

I can’t help but laugh at you guys.
If I was running any lab and saw people going online to try and damage another companies reputation, and in this case with no real grievance of your own, competition or not, I personally would never deal with you.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Ya buddy you might wanna re read everything I wrote , starting from the launching of this thread. Clearly you got vested interest in the lab at question. Which explains your ridiculous childish dick trashing comments . So let’s clear shit up. If my dick is the fkin issue, then 25 mg of phizer viagra would also do shit. Or the 1.5 tabs of Ace pharma viagra , or the 1 cialis from pinnacle. Syn pharma has worked but no where near the way people fkin claim. Now fuck yiu if you don’t like my post. If u wasn’t a retard, you would or could clearly see that I was defending the lab, In regards to thst whole ester debacle. I’ve also ststed that they are one of the only labs that gets praise amongst many different forums. I suggest take your head out of your ass, and go thru this thread again.
Well there you go. Even a retard can see that your entire point is controversy.
And fuck me? How? With what? You just said you cant get it up.
 
Top