Switching test brands - oxygen previous cycle, to F40 Biotech T/P ?

@gondar1 thank you for taking the time to scan thru the log on the other site. I did so the search, I actually have those therabars from amazon but haven't been using them . My tendon is like 80% healed from last december. the prolo has helped. I do not do any bi-cep concentric motions with my left hand. I'm scared to go backwards now. Nor do I do any chin ups, but I can do overhand lat pull downs. I am up to 20# negative eccentric hammer curls now for 20 reps 3 sets. So I am moving in the right direction.

The last time I have a flare up or re-injured it was 8-9 weeks ago in between my 1st and a week before my 2nd prolo injection. I was downhill biking and when i landed from jumping my elbow bent tight in and got overloaded in that position.

My plan is to continue the weight lifting that I have figured doesn't injure it, along with the physio exercises all winter. Then when the downhill season starts next spring. Just do green day shuttles for weeks to strengthen it before moving to more aggressive blue downhill days, in hopes to get back to black days.

If it flare up again, then i guess not downhill mountain biking. I will switch back to climbing mountains as my summer hobby. Which i have been doing at the end of this summer.

And stay at my 150mg T/C trt from the doc all winter. yes mg or ml since my test cyp is 100mg/ml.
I'm hoping you are also doing eccentric wrist curls. Those with DB's or the therabar hit the medial trouble by far the best for me.

Good luck to you, hope you hang around, good folks here.
The Doctor that I use for shoulder injections has recommended eccentric wrist curls for my tennis elbow (lateral epicondylitis). I also have a set of amazon rebar theraband flexbars, they work well to when I use them lol. @granpa1959 has mentioned a procedure called SportVis. I have asked if they do this procedure at the office that I use and they do. So later this fall after work slows down I'm going to try the SportVis procedure and see how it works for me. Here is a link to their website.


Here is a link to a thread on the subject.


Out of curiosity I was wondering how old you are?
 
Last edited:
The Doctor that I use for shoulder injections has recommended eccentric wrist curls for my tennis elbow (lateral epicondylitis). I also have a set of amazon rebar theraband flexbars, they work well to when I use them lol. @granpa1959 has mentioned a procedure called SportVis. I have asked if they do this procedure at the office that I use and they do. So later this fall after work slows down I'm going to try the SportVis procedure and see how it works for me. Here is a link to their website.


Here is a link to a thread on the subject.

Thank you. I will looking into the sportvis. Never hear of it. Awesome.
 
Thank you. I will looking into the sportvis. Never hear of it. Awesome.
Out of curiosity I was wondering how old you are?
I just edited my post before you had a chance to see this probably. Its my bad habit of not proof read my replies. Sorry.
 
Out of curiosity I was wondering how old you are?
The Stats/History:
5’4”
163lbs
BF % -- No idea
50 yrs old
I should have clicked on your link.

 
Last edited:
The Doctor that I use for shoulder injections has recommended eccentric wrist curls for my tennis elbow (lateral epicondylitis). I also have a set of amazon rebar theraband flexbars, they work well to when I use them lol. @granpa1959 has mentioned a procedure called SportVis. I have asked if they do this procedure at the office that I use and they do. So later this fall after work slows down I'm going to try the SportVis procedure and see how it works for me. Here is a link to their website.


Here is a link to a thread on the subject.


Out of curiosity I was wondering how old you are?

@bc__boy do they do this in Canada? Where abotus have you found a place to do this? Never heard of what he is talking about in the video.
 
@bc__boy do they do this in Canada? Where abotus have you found a place to do this? Never heard of what he is talking about in the video.
Here is a link to the thread I started asking about the procedure.


Here is a link to the procedure that I'm going to try this fall.
 
Underdosed is rare and usually it’s like a few vials out of a hundred not a consistent thing
This is a common misconception we see a lot.

Most labs (especially the large ones) are producing vial batches in 200-400 + unit lots. Having just a few of those vials “underdosed” would be impossible. Imagine 4000 mLs being vigorously stirred homogeneously and for some reason 30 mLs (a few vials) of the 4000 mL are dosed significantly lower than the other 3970 mLs. I cannot find any scientific reason why 0.75% of the mix could be dosed significantly lower.

Furthermore, I highly doubt Oxygen (arguably the highest profile lab in the country) is putting out underdosed Test. It’s a cheaper raw and they have the expertise to make it properly so there is no rational reason to do that.
 
This is a common misconception we see a lot.

Most labs (especially the large ones) are producing vial batches in 200-400 + unit lots. Having just a few of those vials “underdosed” would be impossible. Imagine 4000 mLs being vigorously stirred homogeneously and for some reason 30 mLs (a few vials) of the 4000 mL are dosed significantly lower than the other 3970 mLs. I cannot find any scientific reason why 0.75% of the mix could be dosed significantly lower.

Furthermore, I highly doubt Oxygen (arguably the highest profile lab in the country) is putting out underdosed Test. It’s a cheaper raw and they have the expertise to make it properly so there is no rational reason to do that.
Understandable. Thank you for putting it this way. I agree.
 
This is a common misconception we see a lot.

Most labs (especially the large ones) are producing vial batches in 200-400 + unit lots. Having just a few of those vials “underdosed” would be impossible. Imagine 4000 mLs being vigorously stirred homogeneously and for some reason 30 mLs (a few vials) of the 4000 mL are dosed significantly lower than the other 3970 mLs. I cannot find any scientific reason why 0.75% of the mix could be dosed significantly lower.

Furthermore, I highly doubt Oxygen (arguably the highest profile lab in the country) is putting out underdosed Test. It’s a cheaper raw and they have the expertise to make it properly so there is no rational reason to do that.
@G-Force wouldnt it be safe to say F40, SYN and dracodex would be the same for their quality?

Dracodex seems like it’s 40% cheaper than most labs.
 
  • Like
Reactions: T77
This is a common misconception we see a lot.

Most labs (especially the large ones) are producing vial batches in 200-400 + unit lots. Having just a few of those vials “underdosed” would be impossible. Imagine 4000 mLs being vigorously stirred homogeneously and for some reason 30 mLs (a few vials) of the 4000 mL are dosed significantly lower than the other 3970 mLs. I cannot find any scientific reason why 0.75% of the mix could be dosed significantly lower.

Furthermore, I highly doubt Oxygen (arguably the highest profile lab in the country) is putting out underdosed Test. It’s a cheaper raw and they have the expertise to make it properly so there is no rational reason to do that.
This reply right here is why I fkin Love Canadian Brawn as a community and Love patrons like Genetec. Who or where else would you get a response like what G force posted? He could’ve easily tooted his own horn and said something like “ yes others commonly under dose testosterone , but not us”. But instead he has completely given props to a brand thst if this was another forum , which I won’t mention, thst brand would’ve been chewed up as thst forum has done many times
 
This reply right here is why I fkin Love Canadian Brawn as a community and Love patrons like Genetec. Who or where else would you get a response like what G force posted? He could’ve easily tooted his own horn and said something like “ yes others commonly under dose testosterone , but not us”. But instead he has completely given props to a brand thst if this was another forum , which I won’t mention, thst brand would’ve been chewed up as thst forum has done many times
Agreed. Classy comment to clarify the process and the scale of it which makes a few underdosed vials nearly impossible. And than giving positives to Oxygen to state how unlikely it is that a long standing lab like oxygen is underdosing test. Another reason CB is the best and why more than half my gear is Genetec👍
 
Top