Supplement Brands you trust

I dislike when any brand plays the sneaky Amount of Servings game and then breaks it down in the fine print (i.e. 1 scoop / 2 scoops, bringing the servings to half the amount listed on the label) and won't look any further or buy their products. So annoying!

It's gotten to the point where I am buying all the separate ingredients and putting it together on my own or adding to an existing product.
It kind of socks because 90% of the companies started doing that

It kind of socks because 90% of the companies started doing that

They need to stop that sh*t or will lose many customers. If it says 30 servings it better have 30 FULL servings.

If it's too powerful and you have the option to take half which then doubles it then that's okay of course but not the other way around.

The one pre-workout I had today tasted like crap so I added a partial scoop of BCAA/EAA to it and that helped.

I have some new stuff coming from Canadian Protein along with a bunch of miscellaneous specific products I like and want in there so I hope that's good.

I find some companies' products often have things in there I don't want or are missing those (or just not enough) that I do want.

It can sometimes be hard to get the right mix and the prices are too much for what they are offering but I guess you pay for convenience.

I dislike when any brand plays the sneaky Amount of Servings game and then breaks it down in the fine print (i.e. 1 scoop / 2 scoops, bringing the servings to half the amount listed on the label) and won't look any further or buy their products. So annoying!

It's gotten to the point where I am buying all the separate ingredients and putting it together on my own or adding to an existing product.
This is exactly what I do now, buy bulk powder for the ingredients I want and mix it up on my own ends up much cheaper and probably.better quality, plus you can tweak dosages to fit your needs

This is exactly what I do now, buy bulk powder for the ingredients I want and mix it up on my own ends up much cheaper and probably.better quality, plus you can tweak dosages to fit your needs
Where do you get your ingredients and what do you all add in?

Where do you get your ingredients and what do you all add in?
Mostly canada protein these days

Usually use citrulline, arginine, bcaa,.glutamine, creatine mono and⅞ if.bulking I'll use a carb powder (hcbd)

No Stims added either, if I wanted to use a stim I'll take some ephedrine and black coffee

Since I've been using citrulline regularly my blood pressure has been a lot better, last check up doc said mines better than his now and asked what I've been doing

I know everyone will want to hang me for this but apparently walmart 6star protein and other supplements are third party tested. I never knew this until now but it's very helpful for saving money as you can get a 4lb tub of whey protein for like 50 buxScreenshot_20221219_004809_Chrome.jpg

I know everyone will want to hang me for this but apparently walmart 6star protein and other supplements are third party tested. I never knew this until now but it's very helpful for saving money as you can get a 4lb tub of whey protein for like 50 buxView attachment 47631
CNada protein I got 25lb of concentrate for about 200 on a huge sale, gassy for the first week but tastes great and end slime less than 5 bucks a pound or something

I used to only use six Star cuz I'm.cheap

I know everyone will want to hang me for this but apparently walmart 6star protein and other supplements are third party tested. I never knew this until now but it's very helpful for saving money as you can get a 4lb tub of whey protein for like 50 buxView attachment 47631

idk why anyone would want to hang you. not sure what your point is though either?

idk why anyone would want to hang you. not sure what your point is though either?
Just that walmart supplements are garbage it's been in a few threads. I was only joking but it's a little silly to be such a health nut and weight lifting advocate and be grabbing my essentials from Wal-Mart lol. I was just pointing out that I didn't realize they were third party tested until now which probably debunks a lot of people dislikes about the products.

Just that walmart supplements are garbage it's been in a few threads. I was only joking but it's a little silly to be such a health nut and weight lifting advocate and be grabbing my essentials from Wal-Mart lol. I was just pointing out that I didn't realize they were third party tested until now which probably debunks a lot of people dislikes about the products.
gotcha! I guess it's something, so easily manipulated though, testing is not very useful if there is nothing to stop the producer from shipping something different than what was tested

I wouldnt feed this to my enemies
sixstar was one of the companies getting caught barely putting any protein in their protein powders, even if they changed now i wouldn't trust them

I wouldnt feed this to my enemies
sixstar was one of the companies getting caught barely putting any protein in their protein powders, even if they changed now i wouldn't trust them
Yea maybe I should switch. It's hard with a family though I pay 900 for groceries every 2 weeks already lol

I've use for years.. precision protein, progressive vitamins, pre workout I make my own by products from Canadian protein ( making own pre workout I'd recommend for anyone )!!