Supplement Brands you trust

I do trust most of the canadian brands more than the US brands. Our supplements got less "other ingredients" in them. Canadian brands are quality. also most of the Canadian brands are owned by 2 or 3 companies. Mutant and PVL are the same company, Beyond and Yummy Sports are the same. ANS, Nutrabolics, etc are all quality

I don’t trust any protein brands anymore

I use Kirkland vitamins/omega3’s just because they always tested to be good and Costco’s too big of a corporation to cut corners.

I take preworkout c4 ultimate which works.

Diesel for protein
Axe for mass gainer ( which I rarely take)
Ghost for my eaa S
Food for everything else lol
I’ve cut my protein powder down to minimum S the last yyear though, and am trying to get away from supplements completely , with the rise of studies showing that super processed foods are causing cancer as much as sugar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whatever is the cheapest. I read the nutritional value when buying protein to make sure it's not spiked with amino acid.

I spent way too much on supplements when I could've just up my test by 100mg/ week for less money which is fucking hilarious.

Basically any creatine as long as it's monohydrate and lean fit Costco protein because it's cheaper.

I bought some atplab magnesium thinking it would be better then the cheap Webber supplements but it does the exact same. At least for me.

I dislike when any brand plays the sneaky Amount of Servings game and then breaks it down in the fine print (i.e. 1 scoop / 2 scoops, bringing the servings to half the amount listed on the label) and won't look any further or buy their products. So annoying!

It's gotten to the point where I am buying all the separate ingredients and putting it together on my own or adding to an existing product.

I dislike when any brand plays the sneaky Amount of Servings game and then breaks it down in the fine print (i.e. 1 scoop / 2 scoops, bringing the servings to half the amount listed on the label) and won't look any further or buy their products. So annoying!

It's gotten to the point where I am buying all the separate ingredients and putting it together on my own or adding to an existing product.

That kind of sneaky shit turns me away immediately. I figure if someone is willing to bullshit about any one component all is suspect so I'm out. I've made a million exceptions though due to lack of choices.