Stretch marks

BPC-157 has worked awesome on my wifes boob implant scars, unreal and she had skin cancer surgery a few yrs ago, and wiped that scar out to non existent as well. It is awesome stuff. She injected right above the scars And i do not know if area injection helped or it was a systemic response, but it definitely worked within a few months and she had them for years.
All surgery scars, not so much stretch marks?

Would you use it externally like a cream/ointment or straight up vitamin E supplement?

I've heard collagen is really good for your skin too but unsure what it will do for stretch marks.

Vitamin E oil it’s called you put it on externally and it works extremely well. I used it on my stab wound scar which was quite insane and now it looks not so bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vitamin E oil it’s called you put it on externally and it works extremely well. I used it on my stab wound scar which was quite insane and now it looks not so bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Stab wound scar? Now you gotta tell the story.

I don’t know if you can remove stretch marks without surgery, maybe the appearance of them from a colour perspective could change, but I think the skin itself is permanently damaged which is the worst thing about stretch marks in my opinion. The skin doesn’t get tight/plump and doesn’t look as good, harder to get lean (well look lean, vascularity/striations/definition) in my opinion.