Sprain wrist or something

I usually wakeup 12:30-1pm
I work at 3pm, then after I work I workout then eat then I gotta stay up a min of 2 hours, I try for 3 after eating to go to bed. So I'm up till 2-230am

I usually wakeup 12:30-1pm
I work at 3pm, then after I work I workout then eat then I gotta stay up a min of 2 hours, I try for 3 after eating to go to bed. So I'm up till 2-230am
I'l did this kind of shift in my early 20s it was nice because I don't like getting up early but it sucks for a personal life.

Lol, 225 WARMUP
On barbell that's close enough to the max of do (275), then I switch to Smythe machine.

I'm surprised no one called me out on saying waking up at 930 is insanely early :p
how much do you weigh?wondering weight to 275 lb press ratio

how much do you weigh?wondering weight to 275 lb press ratio
Weight doesn't have everything to do with size. My ex girlfriend was 5'2 130 pounds and benched 225 for 3 clean reps.
When I was in my early 20's I benched 405 for 4 reps(on Smythe) and I was only 186

I'l did this kind of shift in my early 20s it was nice because I don't like getting up early but it sucks for a personal life.
Because I went through a tough breakup which has made me a hermit the last 20 months I didn't have any problem with it but now that I'm starting to want to go back outside and meet people again, it has been a bit of a deterrent from talking to girls.

The lifestyle reminds me of when I was in university.... Minus the copious amounts of sex with different girls lol.

Last edited:
Because I went through a tough breakup which has made me a hermit the last 20 months I didn't have any problem with it but now that I'm starting to want to go back outside and meet people again, it has been a bit of a deterrent from talking to girls.

The lifestyle reminds me of when I was in university.... Minus the copious amounts of sex with different girls lol.
After my seperation I didn't even try to see anyone for a year but it was covid times so it was really difficult to date at first. I tried dating without luck for a few months, met a fwb who I saw for awhile but she was fucking other dudes looking for a rich older guy. It probably jaded me a bit but once I got the hang of it it got easier. I can really understand how some of my friends find it impossible to meet women, they're average and timid and that just doesn't get attention.