SPECTRE Pics

Not sure if im allowed but I can help think this is a SYN rebrand or sister lab… everything down to the fonts, materials of the sachets, translucency on the spectre “S”, the name starting with an S, similar logos, similar communication, similar product line, same boxes for gh, just in diffrent branding.

Looks great though, Syn was my introduction to steroids and im definitely looking forward to trying these guys!
I would understand why it would sound that way as they are similar myman !!

All I have to says is they are two Good fucken labs IMO
 
Hello there I am new to this forum, can you... *EDIT: Please Read The Forum Rules Which Can Be Found at the Link Provided Below - Thank you , MOD. OD

 
Trying something/somebody new and so far it's damn impressive. Will run my scripted Dela mixed with Mast E for a couple of months. Just started Spectre Mast yesterday. Going forward it'll be Mast E in same barrel with Dela for a few months and then their Mast P at the end. I wanted to check for PIP so I did a separate shot of each of the E and P without any Dela about 36 hours ago and have zero PIP. Got a bunch of Ralox too will dig in shortly but they look nicely pressed.
I'm very familiar with both Mast and Ralox and how they effect me, If you know me you know I'm honest and I'll be back to bitch if I think they are underperforming lol. But frankly I'm not expecting that at all. The packaging and labelling is elite level as you've already seen, if they put that much effort and attention to detail into that I'm confident they'll do the same with manufacturing. Bonus points cause I wasn't expecting more than just "regular" shipping materials so when I opened it up I got a little giddy like a kid at Christmas, it's just classy.
Hello there I am new to this forum, *EDIT: Please Read The Forum Rules Which Can Be Found at the Link Provided Below - Thank you , MOD. OD
Thought I’d try them out, they were recommended by another guy I trusted.

I’ve been meaning to post this pic for a while, but I’ve been busy and kept forgetting.
It’s too bad my wife accidentally recycled the big box it came in, it was beautiful.

Can’t really do a review yet because I just did my first injection of the gh tonight, and the prop is being saved for the future.

Not sure why I bought tren, just can’t help myself. Maybe I’ll run a low dose cycle before I go to visit my parents this summer so my dad can tell me I’m too big and am going to die, lol.
Hello there I am new to this forum, can you *EDIT: Please Read The Forum Rules Which Can Be Found at the Link Provided Below - Thank you , MOD. OD
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi @Mr Tun Up

Please read the Forum Rules as they are easy to understand and they are here to help protect you and others.


Thank you,

OD
 
Top