Spartan product line

Ethan

Member
Trusted Member
I read some of the older reviews and saw mixed opinions on these products such as Almere and finnea. What do you guys think has it improved in 2026 or should I skip it?
 
I haven't heard anyone use finnea, or Almere in a long time.
Almere was great stuff, when I used them in the past.
Maybe more can add to the thread.
 
I read some of the older reviews and saw mixed opinions on these products such as Almere and finnea. What do you guys think has it improved in 2026 or should I skip it?
I remember seeing finnea somewere but cant recall if the feedback was good or bad🤷. I love finding new or different labs but rarely buy from them. Honestly theres so many reliable labs on CB straying to an unknown or less known lab just isnt worth it.
 
Top