Smelling salts alarm clock

I've never used ammonia for lifting and I did strongman. I'm curious how much it could have possibly added to a lift it's a weird experience smelling them.

I love this one LOL

I told a joke at work about lazy people that go hiding and such on the floor. One time it was about how we should put the dog shock collar on everyone's neck on the shop floor then when we need to talk to someone we just take the appropriate controller, step outside the office door to the floor and press the button, listen for the scream and we get a general idea of where he is on the floor.

I love this one LOL

I told a joke at work about lazy people that go hiding and such on the floor. One time it was about how we should put the dog shock collar on everyone's neck on the shop floor then when we need to talk to someone we just take the appropriate controller, step outside the office door to the floor and press the button, listen for the scream and we get a general idea of where he is on the floor.
I joked about using that at work and every time the door opened they would get shocked and notice customers. At that time i had very unaware staff.