rusfertide in canada?

19NorKing

Active member
Trusted Member
Looking for anywhere I can buy rusfertide here in Canada none of my suppliers have it. DM me if you have a site for it.
 
Cool stuff first time I heard of it. Judging by the fact its first Gen and newly FDA approved, I'm betting Canada doesn't have it yet. Likely China will be the only alt source other then a telemedicine script from a USA clinic. Doesn't hurt asking your doctor though.

Would love to see this paired beside pro-health preventive ancillaries at a local source level one day.
 
Naw to import it you need to be an ultra special case like a strange bone marrow stimulating tumor. No chinese vendors have it yet I've asked. I went back to cruising today hct is 52% very hydrated 55% mildly thirsty. This blast has been a complete waste and I think I actually lost muscle. Pretty pissed about it. 235-6 lbs still started cycle at 230 so water weight will account for those 6 lbs... Majorly disappointed in myself.

When bloodwork normalizes probably gonna do one more cut on tren to 10% and see if I can come off with the help of an endo.
 
Top