Reta reconstitution

Strava

Active member
Trusted Member
Looking for some guidance on the subject. If I have a dry powder vial of Reta labelled as 10mg/ml I believe I would add 1ml of bac water to achieve the concentration desired as per the label? If I want to dilute it to 5mg/ml I would double the bac water to 2ml? I’m considering a weekly dose of .5mg. At the .5mg diluted product, as I understand it, 20 units on a u100 syringe= 1mg. This would mean 10 units will equal the .5mg weekly dose. Is this a common approach or am I way off? Trying to understand what the norm is. TIA
 
Lots of calculators online but yes thats right
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20261003_191022_Peptide Tracker.jpg
    Screenshot_20261003_191022_Peptide Tracker.jpg
    189.8 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot_20261003_190902_Peptide Tracker.jpg
    Screenshot_20261003_190902_Peptide Tracker.jpg
    172 KB · Views: 3
As I understand it, along with fat loss, you could potentially loose muscle mass. In your opinion, would you stack this with any GH or test?
Totally depends on your goal sir. If your carrying a lot of extra bf and not a lot of muscle it may be better to use reta and a calorie deficit along with exercise to lose most of that weight first before introducing test. If your already carrying a good amount of muscle than yes even a moderate dose of test would let you keep more muscle.
 
As I understand it, along with fat loss, you could potentially loose muscle mass. In your opinion, would you stack this with any GH or test?
Your not going to lose muscle on a low dose if your training and getting in proper amount of protein and cals are not too low. Just because you may be able to go all day without eating, doesnt mean you should.
As for test and or gh. I am always on test so thats your choice.
 
Totally depends on your goal sir. If your carrying a lot of extra bf and not a lot of muscle it may be better to use reta and a calorie deficit along with exercise to lose most of that weight first before introducing test. If your already carrying a good amount of muscle than yes even a moderate dose of test would let you keep more muscle.

Your not going to lose muscle on a low dose if your training and getting in proper amount of protein and cals are not too low. Just because you may be able to go all day without eating, doesnt mean you should.
As for test and or gh. I am always on test so thats your choice.
Thanks for your input. I weight train 4-5 days a week. 182lbs and shoot for about 200g of protein mostly whole foods supplemented with protein powder.
 
Totally depends on your goal sir. If your carrying a lot of extra bf and not a lot of muscle it may be better to use reta and a calorie deficit along with exercise to lose most of that weight first before introducing test. If your already carrying a good amount of muscle than yes even a moderate dose of test would let you keep more muscle.
Yes. Good amount of muscle. guesstimate probably 18%bf. If I was more strict with my nutrition, I could likely get to my goal of 175lb down from 182lbs without Reta. Just a thought I’ve been floating in my mind. Thanks
 
  • Like
Reactions: T77
Yes. Good amount of muscle. guesstimate probably 18%bf. If I was more strict with my nutrition, I could likely get to my goal of 175lb down from 182lbs without Reta. Just a thought I’ve been floating in my mind. Thanks
Honestly its a great drug. Even on a lower dose it makes weight loss much more manageable and has multiple other health benefits. I dont think being on reta makes you lose more muscle mass than it would to lose the same percentage without. If you keep protein up and keep lifting it will keep muscle loss down.
 
Top