Reta for strength-to-weight ratio sport

sj4321

New member
Good morning CB!

I am wondering if any of you guys that are focused on strength-to-weight ratio sport (or simply lower BMI) and been on Reta.

I am 160lbs and probably 17% bodyfat. Want to microdose like 0.5mg or 1mg for 4 - 6 weeks to go down to around 150. I have quite clean diet and active lifestyle (8000 - 10000 steps a day and 4 training per week)

How hard to keep the result if I take the shortcut with Reta? What's the side effect and dosage that I should be aware to keep performing in training?

-----------

Sorry for not making it clear: I have a quite clean diet and 16-8 since July. Dropped from 172 to 160 now, just want to integrate Reta to make it faster.
 
Last edited:
Losing 10 lbs in 6 weeks shouldn't be too difficult if you know what you're about.
Definitely wouldn't need reta but it would make it a cake walk.
.5 ~1 mg is NOT a micro dose either.

In terms of maintaining your end result , it largely depends on whether or not you know how to diet in the first place and if you can eat like an mature adult 😀
 
Losing 10 lbs in 6 weeks shouldn't be too difficult if you know what you're about.
Definitely wouldn't need reta but it would make it a cake walk.
.5 ~1 mg is NOT a micro dose either.

In terms of maintaining your end result , it largely depends on whether or not you know how to diet in the first place and if you can eat like an mature adult 😀
I just want it faster for sure. If it can be done within 4 weeks, I am willing to take the chance. Already reconsituted it.
 
Yeah you don't need reta but if you are of at least average intelligence and don't suffer one of the rare side effects in a severe manner or some other life changing event this is a pretty simple matter of willpower. How bad do you want it?
I want it pretty bard and I've dropped from 172lbs from the summer. The last 10 lbs definitely feel harder. Just want to make it quicker so I can go into the maintenace phase
 
Losing 10 lbs in 6 weeks shouldn't be too difficult if you know what you're about.
Definitely wouldn't need reta but it would make it a cake walk.
.5 ~1 mg is NOT a micro dose either.

In terms of maintaining your end result , it largely depends on whether or not you know how to diet in the first place and if you can eat like an mature adult 😀
How much you think will be good for my case. .25? Want to take the benefit of GLP1 to make it faster but I've searched here and there and couldn't figure out a good minimum effective one.
 
Reta is great, I would definitely stick with your original plan and no less. I started at 2mg and got up to 5mg split into 2 injections per week over 3 months. Cut from 278.8 to 239.9lbs this morning. Strength is way up but I’m also on gh and TRT.
 
Reta is great, I would definitely stick with your original plan and no less. I started at 2mg and got up to 5mg split into 2 injections per week over 3 months. Cut from 278.8 to 239.9lbs this morning. Strength is way up but I’m also on gh and TRT.
Thanks!!! I just started running gh and bpc/tb stack to boost the recovery. I wouldn't stick with them for a long time maybe just for this winter.
 
I want it pretty bard and I've dropped from 172lbs from the summer. The last 10 lbs definitely feel harder. Just want to make it quicker so I can go into the maintenace phase
yeah it doesn't get easier the leaner you get does it. And if ur 17% estimate is good then at 150 you'll be at around 11% which can be a little troublesome to hold as well. Gitterdunson!
 
How much you think will be good for my case. .25? Want to take the benefit of GLP1 to make it faster but I've searched here and there and couldn't figure out a good minimum effective one.
Start at .25 or .5 and work up.
It is powerful stuff.
I would probably start at .5 and see how you respond. I started at .5 and it worked at that dose very well for several weeks.
Eat well , continue to train hard and get adequate recovery.
 
Reta is great, I would definitely stick with your original plan and no less. I started at 2mg and got up to 5mg split into 2 injections per week over 3 months. Cut from 278.8 to 239.9lbs this morning. Strength is way up but I’m also on gh and TRT.
@Redz - Don't want to detail this thread, but may I ask as you increased your dosage did you have nausea and and in general stomach feeling off?
No sense in adding anything as everything has been covered. Other than yes Reta will make the concept easier but based on what you said, you know how to eat/diet and you have lots of time to lose the weight and learn new habits.
Do you compete in something that requires you to be a lower weight? Don't want to lose strength at the same time? No wants to lose strength but in many sports you have to be a specific weight to fight/compete in that class and power/strength matter.
 
@Redz - Don't want to detail this thread, but may I ask as you increased your dosage did you have nausea and and in general stomach feeling off?
No sense in adding anything as everything has been covered. Other than yes Reta will make the concept easier but based on what you said, you know how to eat/diet and you have lots of time to lose the weight and learn new habits.
Do you compete in something that requires you to be a lower weight? Don't want to lose strength at the same time? No wants to lose strength but in many sports you have to be a specific weight to fight/compete in that class and power/strength matter.
I’ve had virtually no sides other than sensitive skin which doesn’t even bother me.

I’m just getting lighter for health but my strength is up my bf is getting pretty low at this weight likely 13%ish now.
 
Top