recommended tv shows & movies

Was it still not known as “shell shock” back then?

Combat fatigue. Do you know the story of Patton slapping his troops who were hospitalized in Italy? It really pissed Ike off and he took Patton out of combat duties.
Conners was supposed to be star ballplayer (basketball and baseball) but according to some of his friends at the time he just didn't seem to be the same guy. Subsequently, it has been accepted he was suffering from PTSD.

Combat fatigue. Do you know the story of Patton slapping his troops who were hospitalized in Italy? It really pissed Ike off and he took Patton out of combat duties.
Conners was supposed to be star ballplayer (basketball and baseball) but according to some of his friends at the time he just didn't seem to be the same guy. Subsequently, it has been accepted he was suffering from PTSD.
Connors was the soldier slapped by Patton?

This is when Omar Bradley was sent in to take over then.

Connors was the soldier slapped by Patton?

This is when Omar Bradley was sent in to take over then.

No, it wasn't Conners. Just a little bit on combat fatigue and the jerk Patton.

Bradley took over in Europe and I think Clark took over everything the Yanks did in Italy. I don't thnk Patton was actually replaced in Italy. Clark was a mess if I recall correctly?

No, it wasn't Conners. Just a little bit on combat fatigue and the jerk Patton.

Bradley took over in Europe and I think Clark took over everything the Yanks did in Italy. I don't thnk Patton was actually replaced in Italy. Clark was a mess if I recall correctly?
I remember reading Bradley’s account years ago in a time life series on Ww2, but I get confused with the account in the movie with George C. Scott...

may i suggest mindhunter? story about a group in the fbi who were the first to create psychological profiling studies on serial killers by going into prisons and interviewing them. while its a good crime series i really like the interviews. ive seen some bits or heard audio of the real serial killers and the actors really nail it.

may i suggest mindhunter? story about a group in the fbi who were the first to create psychological profiling studies on serial killers by going into prisons and interviewing them. while its a good crime series i really like the interviews. ive seen some bits or heard audio of the real serial killers and the actors really nail it.
I just finished binging on season 2 as well😜. Very intense show for sure. If you like that one Manhunt UnaBomber a Netflix original as well, same sort of vein that your looking to cut into🤟

Is it like the movie??? I hear nothing but great things about it(movie) but just could not get into it. Might appeal to an older me now though 😜

only reason i did get through it is that it is a true story.