recommended tv shows & movies

Damon

Trusted Member
I gotta bring this back and ask you guys about recommended tv shows and movies
i found alot of series and movies that i would of never known about unless it was for members recommending them

just finished watching ronnie coleman - the king & it was worth every penny of what it cost to get it on itunes.

the movie tag its good for a few laughs

Sons of Anarchy
Breaking Bad
Mayans (coming soon)
The Shield
Mindhunter

The Mick
Last Man on Earth
Stranger Things
Ultimate Fighter (UFC)
Narcos

A few that I have followed

Sons of Anarchy
Breaking Bad
Mayans (coming soon)
The Shield
Mindhunter

The Mick
Last Man on Earth
Stranger Things
Ultimate Fighter (UFC)
Narcos

The Mick was good to bad it got cancelled

Sons of Anarchy
Breaking Bad
Mayans (coming soon)
The Shield
Mindhunter

The Mick
Last Man on Earth
Stranger Things
Ultimate Fighter (UFC)
Narcos

breaking bad is great.. the best TV ever made
Dexter is almost as good

The mayans will be like SOA.. over the top and gay

last man on earth was amazing until the 3rd or 4th season when it went from a great comedy to a drama/comedy.. Then I couldnt' watch it anymore.

Stranger things had my attention for sure... I stopped watching it becuse we got busy around the house and episodes were long.

I don't know the other shows you mentioned...

Some others I follow
The office (me and the wife have honestly watched the full series about 10 times or more)
Sopranos..

Another amazing show if your a hunter/fisherman is The Meat Eater.

I tried watching game of thrones.. Episodes are too long for when me and the wife get the kids to bed and we can throw on the TV.

We liked the Vikings, but again with young kids its tough to watch the long episodes.

I hate the vikings and game of thrones for making ugly beards "cool"... I've had a gross ugly beard long before these shows and I hate that some people may look at me and think I grew my beard after I saw these shows.. Its not true.. I had a gross ugly beard long long before them.

Yep it was good.. i assume your talking about the old ones.. i could not get into the latest season.. the new one
Same here, loved the old one's but buddies heavy breathing started to annoy me, really annoy me and after that I couldn't focus on the show anymore.